No announcement yet.

a white man shoots up a sikh temple in milwaukee, wi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I'm in Milwaukee...didn't see this thread...it is a fat white guy was the description.
    I always knew Santa was not to be trusted.

Comment

This really sucks for those in the church, their families .... and for legal gun owners. No doubt, many incumbent Politicians will use this along with the Aurora shooting to further their gun control agenda's.

What we really need is "Maniac-Control" not "Gun-Control", but no one wants to tackle the problem with all the crazies roaming the streets.

*** According to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, two shooters are possibly still inside with children as hostages, according to someone who sent a text message to a Journal Sentinel reporter. ***

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
        "A witness told officers that the gunman was a white male, bald,with a heavy build.
        "
        Thanks. Didn't see one anywhere and then read this:

Two shooters are possibly still inside with children as hostages, according to someone who sent a text message to a Journal Sentinel reporter, the Journal-Sentinel reports.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.UB6tb6OZiyU

Comment

A guy who somehow got out of the temple is saying the shooter(s) has barricaded himself in a room with at least 5 people. There have been no mention of multiple shooters at this time on local TV...estimated at least 30-50 people inside when the shooters entered.

Comment

I'm just relaying what they're saying on the local news here...I'm like 20 minutes from this place...police aren't telling anybody **** yet...they believe the shooter(s) have collected the cellphones of all the people still inside because no cell phone contact has come from the temple in an hour.

Comment

Terrorism, innit.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                A guy who somehow got out of the temple is saying the shooter(s) has barricaded himself in a room with at least 5 people. There have been no mention of multiple shooters at this time on local TV...estimated at least 30-50 people inside when the shooters entered.
                they are sayin that one shooter shot 2 people and then drove away. I heard that on the fox local channel.
                Last edited by el malo; 08-05-2012, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Police chief is speaking.

An officer arrived on scene initially and engaged a shooter...the officer was shot multiple times and put down one of the gunmen (one of the 4 bodies outside)...they do not have a victim count or suspect count at this time...they're not saying if anyone is still inside or not...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post

What we really need is "Maniac-Control" not "Gun-Control", but no one wants to tackle the problem with all the crazies roaming the streets.
                    Agree ^^^^

Comment

Oh yea... Let's Outlaw gun rights.. Let's make it illegal to have a gun.. Because criminals love following the law... Makes no sense.. Ain't nobody ever taking my gun...

Comment

Working...
                      X