Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else here not drink alcohol, smoke, or drink coffee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    every person who doesn't like to drink says this exactly same thing..... and the most social ppl I know(without alcohol) are the ones who drink and the anti-social ppl don't drink........... yet they are the same ppl who say "I don't need to drink to have a good time".

people who don't drink just don't get it. simple as.

oh and btw, everyone who drinks isn't an alcoholic. I could drink every day for a month and then not drink for 3 months no problem.

alcoholism is a desease that you are born with.
    i dont think its that ppl who dont drink are anti social, i think its that ppl who dont drink think for themselves and dont just follow others lead. ppl who are followers take that as being anti social. not everyone who drinks is a follower ofcourse so dont try to twist my words and say i wrote that.

drug abuse is not a decease. some ppl are born with an addictive personality you are right about that, but addiction is still not a decease. you choose to drink to the point where things get out of control and you become physicly and mentally addicted, even if you do have an addictive personality its you who let it get to that point. you cant pass that off as a decease. is crack addiction a decease too? if alcoholism is it has to be.
    Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-05-2012, 09:50 AM.

Comment

i don't smoke, but i do rarely drink alcohol and coffee.

Comment

Working...
      X