Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody else here not drink alcohol, smoke, or drink coffee?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't care for coffee. i prefer tea. green not black.

Comment

Could never dead drank altogether. It's just therapeutic and fun. Just gotta ration it these days.

I drink coffee on work mornings after I stayed up too late the previous nite. Helps me start the day stronger.

Fuck smokin, not a kid anymore.

And Flick, I'm witchu on the green tea. It ain't bad. Usually drink it at lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        I've never needed to be tipsy to enjoy myself. I'm comfortable in my own skin. I work at a drug and alcohol rehab and it's amazing what drugs and alcohol do to people.
        every person who doesn't like to drink says this exactly same thing..... and the most social ppl I know(without alcohol) are the ones who drink and the anti-social ppl don't drink........... yet they are the same ppl who say "I don't need to drink to have a good time".

people who don't drink just don't get it. simple as.

oh and btw, everyone who drinks isn't an alcoholic. I could drink every day for a month and then not drink for 3 months no problem.

alcoholism is a desease that you are born with.

Comment

Hats off to those of you that don't. I used to be the same way a few years ago, but things have changed since then. With that being said, I never drink to the point of being drunk, and I only smoke a cigarette a day - if that.

I don't really see my life changing if I were to completely stop smoking and drinking again, though. Not taking into account people that are actually addicted to either alcohol or cigarettes, I don't see any negative effects of quitting completely aside from social repercussions. However, I don't think any of your friends should ever pressure you to either drink or smoke to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            every person who doesn't like to drink says this exactly same thing..... and the most social ppl I know(without alcohol) are the ones who drink and the anti-social ppl don't drink........... yet they are the same ppl who say "I don't need to drink to have a good time".

people who don't drink just don't get it. simple as.

oh and btw, everyone who drinks isn't an alcoholic. I could drink every day for a month and then not drink for 3 months no problem.

alcoholism is a desease that you are born with.
            I lived 19 years of my life without drinking a drop of alcohol. I don't think I have changed at all since I've started to drink. I certainly don't think that I need alcohol to have a good time, nor do I think that alcohol has allowed me to enjoy my life more.

People who don't drink don't get what? I don't see what point you're trying to make.

You're saying that people are born with an uncontrollable inclination to drink alcohol to the point of being an alcoholic? Are you saying that it's a gene? What about the people who turned into an alcoholic because their life turned from bad to worse, yet whose parents and grandparents barely consumed a drop of alcohol throughout their entire life?

Comment

Don't smoke anymore and never drink coffee. Used to drink a ton but I'm bringing it way down. Smoking and drinking basically started to kill my sex drive.

Comment

Coffee and a drink or two per day are linked to good health and longevity. Coffee has a lot of antioxidants and alcohol lowers the chance of stroke. Google it if you don't believe me.

That said I drink more than the healthy amount of alcohol. And I don't exactly regret it. A lot the best nights I've had were after/while drinking a lot. It doesn't really have to with being comfortable in my skin or whatever.

Comment

Don't smoke. Don't drink coffee. Do drink alcohol (mainly on weekends).

Comment

i dont drink alcohol, coffee, smoke cigarettes or take pills of any kind. i smoke weed though but mainly for medicinal purposes.

Comment

2/3, only drink alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                      X