No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Watson Twins Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
    Thats not them, thats a parody account. Brandon and Marcus arent even twins, they're actually a couple years apart.
    what about this little ****? who is he/she/whatever that thing is? bugs the hell out of me more than these watson guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      I seriously want to just stick my arm between PWill and and his trainer and punch him in the nose.

Comment

what about this little ****? who is he/she/whatever that thing is? bugs the hell out of me more than these watson guys.

Yeah, no doubt just another tag along trying to make himself noticed by looking as stupid as he can. Its worked, but not in a good way if we all want to punch him in the nose. lol And the Watson Twins are real jokes too. There's no doubt their presence behind the fighters is meant for them to get known, but it has been way over done to the point everyone looks at them like a bunch of clowns. This thread is classic. I've laughed through the entire thing. Great idea.

Comment

• Haha great thread this !
          I tried to put the brothers in the Beatles 'Sgt.Peppers' album cover but it looked so crappy i gave in lol. Its alot harder than it looks so props to you guy's..some great efforts in this thread.

Comment

• Comment

• yea I got got lol, i got the real guys to I'm going to send it to them

Comment

• Well I suck at photoshop, but I had a couple of of ideas for Watson Twins pics.
                #1. The Super Watson Bros.- Just replace Mario and Luigi's heads with Watson heads. #2 Watson Twins as refs, judges, fighters, etc.- just take a picture from a fight that's shows the ref and maybe a couple of judges pretty clearly, and replace the heads with Watson heads. Or replace a couple of fighters in the rings heads with Watson heads. OR a two-headed mutant Watson Twins ref. and maybe to top it off Al Haymon just sort of floating above the action and the crowd like God floating on a cloud. I don't points leverage to persuade anyone so I may just be **** out of luck and jolly well ****ed but oh well.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
                  Haha great thread this !
                  I tried to put the brothers in the Beatles 'Sgt.Peppers' album cover but it looked so crappy i gave in lol. Its alot harder than it looks so props to you guy's..some great efforts in this thread.

Comment

look at the upper right corner of the 2nd picture

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                      look at the upper right corner of the 2nd picture
                      :

Comment

Working...
                      X