No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Watson Twins Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
    This, their faces should not be shopped on anyone unless it's someone in the background, otherwise just add them to the background of a pic. That's what they're known for, being the two useless idiots in the back who you see everywhere! They should not be in the front of pics imo.

LOl you know some people things dont click right so hence we got people who didnt get the essence of the thread.

Comment

• Some body put em in the back of a screen shot from bad or beat it lol

Comment

• Comment

• You mean, there are people actually telling OTHER people the "proper" way to make a FAKE photo?

If you don't like how people do it, listen carefully, do-it-your-fucking-selves.

Incredible...people can take a fun thread, and try to make it negative.

Comment

• Comment

• i know i dont have a lot of E points but i would give it all if someone could make a .gif of the watson twins being involved in the passion of the christ whipping scene. instead of the devil lurking make them the watson twins or whatever u can do to include them there.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                HAHAHAHAHA!!! This one did it for me! I'm in office dyin' right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
                    You mean, there are people actually telling OTHER people the "proper" way to make a FAKE photo?

If you don't like how people do it, listen carefully, do-it-your-fucking-selves.

Incredible...people can take a fun thread, and try to make it negative.
                    johnm is mad. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      ...LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X