Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Most people dislike weed because its something that they did when they were younger but stopped doing after having kids, getting a good job...'growing up'. That is the general consensus that I hear...but then I know alot of people who do smoke. In St Louis, it isn't surprising to see someone smoking walking down the street, or walking through the mall. I do not envy smokers tho...this isn't the 70s and actually interacting with drug dealers suck...it isn't always Pineapple Express...If I were to smoke I'd rather grow my own than trust anyone else.

Comment

Both are good.

I prefer weed.

Comment

Originally posted by EveryDayDrew View Post
          Most people dislike weed because its something that they did when they were younger but stopped doing after having kids, getting a good job...'growing up'. That is the general consensus that I hear...but then I know alot of people who do smoke. In St Louis, it isn't surprising to see someone smoking walking down the street, or walking through the mall. I do not envy smokers tho...this isn't the 70s and actually interacting with drug dealers suck...it isn't always Pineapple Express...If I were to smoke I'd rather grow my own than trust anyone else.

That's me except that I like weed, Im just not doing it now because it stays in your blood for months and we have an annual medical.

I plan of smoking again when i retire.

Comment

it smells like **** and i hate the ******ed culture it comes with.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Because people who smoke weed are dirty hippies and jobless criminals.
              please tell me you are joking.

weed is a light drug used by all kinds of diffrent ppl in every walk of life. this crap acthing like the only ppl who smoke weed are unemployed ppl, hippies and criminals is just ******ed.

successful businessmen smoke weed, athletes too. ppl can have a joint now and then and still be highly successful just like ppl can have a beer or a glass of wine and still be highly successful.

in fact its easier since weed is less harmful than alcohol in every way, and thats a fact. just like what rockin' told you about the monkey experiments, common knowledge look it up for yourself.

dr robert heath of tulane university performed the study, it was discredited and dismissed for being unscientific, poorly executed and biased. rockin' told you why.
              Last edited by #1Assassin; 08-03-2012, 03:22 AM.

Comment

alcoholics don't get preachy, they just drink.

can't stand being in a conversation with a pot smoker cause one: they smell like **** and two: every topic becomes about acquiring da herb and smoking da herb. it gets annoying when half their vocabulary is from a cheech and chong movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

can't stand being in a conversation with a pot smoker cause one: they smell like **** and two: every topic becomes about acquiring da herb and smoking da herb. it gets annoying when half their vocabulary is from a cheech and chong movie.
                  I can't speak for anybody else but I smell pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

you are an idiot.

how about i go talk to a homeless alcoholic and then pretend every single person who drinks is the exact same way, wouldnt make sense would it? all sorts of diffrent ppl smoke weed, to generalize everyone is just ignorant. are you prejudice against other ppl too?

you would be suprised how many ppl smoke weed, the ppl who you describe dont even cover half a percent of weed smokers. to say everyone who smokes weed smell like **** is like saying everyone who drinks is named steve, fcking ******ed man. weed smokers arent even more likely to smell than anyone else, i hope you are trolling bcuz the thought of someone acctually being that stupid almost scares me.

Comment

shut up and smoke your blunt you uppity faggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X