Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can anyone who drinks alcohol criticize someone who smokes weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alcohol gets more people laid, therefore alcohol>>>>>weed

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Smokers have no morals, dope heads
      What??????

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        Alcohol is worse than weed in every way....

People even differentiate getting "drunk" with getting "high" like alcohol is not a drug lol.

When you're drunk, you turn into an idiot version of yourself, and you can't function normally on anything you do.

When you're high on weed, you just see things differently, or you block out bad thoughts. You can do everything you normally do as long as you don't couch lock yourself. And sometimes you function even more efficiently because you notice things you didn't notice before.

And then weed is not addictive, harmful to your health, or has any withdrawal side effects.. unlike alcohol.
        Because people who smoke weed are dirty hippies and jobless criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin'

Do you know how the government determined that marihuana destroyed brain cells? They hooked monkeys up to masks and fed them something like 80 joints in an hour with out giving the monkey sufficient oxygen. So when the monkeys showed brain damage they just told the public that marihuana causes brain damage but did not tell them the peramiters of the testing. Anybody will show brain damage after being given insufficient oxygen for an hour. The government is full of ****, they'll come clean about it in the future and tell the truth when they realize that the plant can make them a ton of cash. Marihuana is relatively harmless. Coffee will do you more damage on a daily basis than a doobie a day ever will...............Rockin'
          I'm sure that you can point to the peer-review published paper that laid out this methodology and are just about to do so.

No?

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            when I used to smoke out of a bong I use to put 5 drops of breath freshener in the water...every hit was minty Lol!...that's all I remember...
            I need to try that. My guy used gatorade instead of water a couple of times and that shizzit was delicious. Faint, but you could taste it a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
              I agree with your main point about alcohol being more harmful than herb but I have to laugh some of your post. Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you really meant but here goes..

To say that weed has no negative effects is ridiculous. Ever hung out with someone who is blazed off their ass all the time? It makes people paranoid and ******ed.

Not everyone who drinks does so to get totally shit faced. There are a lot of people who just have a few drinks and you'd barely even notice that they had. Responsible drinkers, if you will. If you get all blazed out and are in the wrong atmosphere, it can make things pretty uncomfortable.

To say that you can't function on alcohol is silly as well. Buy me some beer and some parts that you need fixed on your car and watch me go. I'll bang that **** out in no time.

Herb is also bad for the lungs. There is no getting around that. I used to hear that it was 10X worse than tobacco smoke, which I find to be BS though. Most people who smoke weed don't smoke 20 joints in a day but it is quite common for cigarette smokers to go through a pack a day. Maybe the smoke is more carcinogenic but the fact that people who smoke weed don't smoke nearly as much as cig smokers kind of negates that fact.

Like I said, fundamentally, I agree with you MM. I'd rather hang out with a stoner than a fall down, piss drunk alcoholic any day. And the point you're ultimately trying to make is sound. People who are on their high horse about weed being so bad yet get hammered on a regular basis are pretty stupid.
              Good point.

I used to believe that all people who smoked weed were dumbasses and idiots. My views on weed-smokers has changed, but my view on the drug itself hasn't. I have never smoked it and never intend on trying it. I drink sometimes, but rarely ever drink to get drunk.

With that being said, I will admit that there can be positive effects from smoking weed, but there are also negative effects. Alcohol can go both ways, although an idiot drunk is probably more dangerous and obnoxious than someone who is very high.

At the end of the day, people should be free to do what they want. I won't criticize you for smoking weed if you don't criticize me for drinking alcohol on occasion.

Is weed any better than alcohol? All told, that's a very difficult question to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                bob marley on weed:

on its difference from alcohol:

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                  Alcohol gets more people laid, therefore alcohol>>>>>weed
                  this is true.. lol

Comment

Oh you smoke weed?

Please continue telling me how cool you are

Comment

All I know is that when I smoke weed I get a ****ty high where I'm slightly paranoid and antisocial... when I drink alcohol I usually just have a great time. The only things is when I drink too much I turn into an ******* and can embarrass myself.

So I dont know I guess it is a draw between the two.

Comment

Working...
                      X