No announcement yet.

China Swimming Ye Shiwen Dopes! Its humanly impossible to beat a men's record

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    i don't know her measurements. it's not like i spoke on them either.

i don't get what part of what i wrote. you don't comprehend.

but what i am starting to see from you is. you are either one of those people who love yo see america fail, so you're extremely bias against anything american or you don't believe anyone should be suspicious about anything until it's proven fact. which at that point, one can't even be suspicious.

i don't know which. but having suspicions is perfectly fine. i'm not condemning her as a cheat.

LOL you think it is about you?

Are you suspicious of Phelps, Bolt, Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
      How is synchronized diving a joke? It takes unbelievable amounts of athleticism, precision and timing to do.
      China took gold in it.

That is why some American posters on this site are calling it a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        LOL you think it is about you?

Are you suspicious of Phelps, Bolt, Mayweather?
        lol, that is how you and i weren't talking about the same thing. you see it now.

my original post was about MY opinion. then you come in talking about american bias. which has nothing to do with MY opinion.

once i realised you were talking about something else, not MY post (MY opinion). i stopped arguing with you. as we weren't even talking about the same thing.

mayweather? no. bolt? initially. phelps? no, too shocked to even think about it.

but that's american bias to you though right?

oh but wait, i said china will win still rings. ameri- oh that's not america. or kohei will win all-around. ameri- oh wait. hmm. yeah it's a bias.
        Last edited by F l i c k e r; 07-31-2012, 06:19 PM.

Comment

lol, that is how you and i weren't talking about the same thing. you see it now.

my original post was about MY opinion. then you come in talking about american bias. which has nothing to do with MY opinion.

once i realised you were talking about something else, not MY post (MY opinion). i stopped arguing with you. as we weren't even talking about the same thing.

mayweather? no. bolt? initially. phelps? no, too shocked to even think about it.

but that's american bias to you though right?

oh but wait, i said china will win still rings. ameri- oh that's not america. or kohei will win all-around. ameri- oh wait. hmm. yeah it's a bias.

Have a read of your post history in this thread.

she likely is.

they (the analysts) asked the guy who oversees the olympic drug testing if they could trust china's athletic commission and he answered "i don't know".

she's doped up. they better test her too because unlike our dumbass athletes (and canada's) who suddenly feel guilty and admit to it. Chinese athletes will NEVER admit to it.
          how is it that when an american didn't even medal in that event? it's not like she flew under the radar either. she won the worlds.

and if the guy for the olympic drug testing says he doesn't know if they could trust china's athletic commission. then shyt, it's fair to be suspicious.

get your head out your ass.

I hope you could see where you went wrong I why I needed to correct you.

But why are still lying, we can all see what you said initially.

Comment

i see. i said both at once.

nothing i can say about that then improperly writing what i meant. they should still test her. even marion jones got away with it. ooops, american bias.

Comment

i don't know her measurements. it's not like i spoke on them either.

i don't get what part of what i wrote. you don't comprehend.

but what i am starting to see from you is. you are either one of those people who love yo see america fail, so you're extremely bias against anything american or you don't believe anyone should be suspicious about anything until it's proven fact. which at that point, one can't even be suspicious.

i don't know which. but having suspicions is perfectly fine. i'm not condemning her as a cheat.
              Apparantly i'm anti american when you posted this (see below)

she likely is.

they (the analysts) asked the guy who oversees the olympic drug testing if they could trust china's athletic commission and he answered "i don't know".

she's doped up. they better test her too because unlike our dumbass athletes (and canada's) who suddenly feel guilty and admit to it. Chinese athletes will NEVER admit to it.

Sounds like you are anti chinese by these statements. Ironically, you are anti chinese yet you accuse me of being anti american. Also, you already said she's doped up even when the tests have been confirmed to be negative.

Ye has taken the test and she is negative. So i assume that your doubts have been laid to rest and your suspicions unfounded. Do you agree she has been exonerated due to the tests? Or do you have further suspicious comments that you would like to tell the forum?

I'm not anti-american. I'm anti anything that stereotypes or discriminates against people without factual evidence.

Comment

yup, i'm anti-chinese /sarcasm. you might want to look at my post history hommie.

i put wrote two in one post. yet my initial thought in the post isn't concrete and then i write multiple other posts reflecting the suspicious but not accusing statement. oh but my real thought must have been the last thought of the initial post. right.

i've took my stance. nothing left to say or defend. carry on.

Comment

i see. i said both at once.

nothing i can say about that then improperly writing what i meant. they should still test her. even marion jones got away with it. ooops, american bias.

Errr.... They are, seriously if you know so little about this subject why are you commenting on it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-19062639

Teenage Chinese swimmer Ye Shiwen is not a drug cheat, the British Olympic Association's chairman has said, after a US coach cast doubt on her world record-breaking swim.

Lord Colin Moynihan said Ye, 16, had passed drug tests, was "clean" and deserved recognition for her talent.

Fair play to you though, a lesser man may have been shamed into hiding by the laughable posts you have on this thread.

I guess ignorance is bliss.

Comment

bronze isn't enough to win gold. so you're american point is moot and fuking dumb.

if you read the post you fukwit, you would see that i said the analyst spoke to the dude who heads the olympic drug testing about trusting china's athletic commission. what part of that has anything to do with accusing?

i said likely, that's my opinion. i wouldn't be surprised if she did. she isn't some random competitor either. she is known. and it's not about her winning it's the time in which she won. taking everything into account it is fair to be suspicious not condemn her.

take your head out of your ass. old avatars don't mean shyt here buddy.
                    You just said an American didn't win a medal in that event? Why you talking about a race you haven't seen you idiot.

That's like saying Cotto got robbed but I never seen the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BooHoo View Post
                      You just said an American didn't win a medal in that event? Why you talking about a race you haven't seen you idiot.

That's like saying Cotto got robbed but I never seen the fight.
                      Think he saw the story on Fox News.

They prey on gullible minds.

Comment

Working...
                      X