The dark knight rises sucked ass.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bane would brake your back if he seen this ****

Comment

loved it. 2 was better but 3 was better than 1.

Comment

The 3rd had it's brilliant moments but also some very cringe worthy dialogue at times & the ending was pathetic for many reasons.

Bane was brilliant in the film though but he didn't top Heath Ledger as Joker.

Joker actually defeated Batman & Gotham City & Bane didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive View Post

Joker actually defeated Batman & Gotham City & Bane didn't.
          Yup. If batman didn't take the fall for harvey dent, none of that reform would have happened.

Thus the death of Batman. If he was in 100% condition he might have even beat bane like he did in the end.

The joker always gives you a choice, and he always has the last laugh
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-28-2012, 04:18 PM.

Comment

I dont get the hype with the joker. He's all talk and all random BS.

The joker is reminiscent of the regular psycho who just do things without any reason to it.

Bane on the otherhand is far more frightening and all too real.

He's a megalomaniac who plans meticulously, executes it with conviction and has purpose and belief in his actions.

When you see Bane think of Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.

The joker is really just like that. A psychopath joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
              I dont get the hype with the joker. He's all talk and all random BS.

The joker is reminiscent of the regular psycho who just do things without any reason to it.

Bane on the otherhand is far more frightening and all too real.

He's a megalomaniac who plans meticulously, executes it with conviction and has purpose and belief in his actions.

When you see Bane think of Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.

The joker is really just like that. A psychopath joke.
              The joker is the aspect of chaos

Comment

Jokers plan was to defeat Gotham City as a whole & he did that by changing Harvey Dents beliefs. Gotham City started to look up to Harvey Dent & his future implements more then Batman but Joke changed all that. He turned Harvey Dent who was becoming loved more then Batman EVIL, reason why Batman had to take the fall.

Bane plan was to bomb Gotham City & he failed.

Comment

ANd he is still some random pyschopath without any purpose nor deep reason behind his actions.

Thus a very shallow villain.

Think of the recent shooting suspect in the US.

Bane on the other hand represents a character of oppression all too well-known throughout history.

Purpose is what separates the petty random psychos from the megalomaniacs.

And yes the TKDR is a much more deeper film than the first 2 movies, which btw are both great.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                    WARNING **** SPOILERS ******

I liked it, but I don't think it was as great as the first two. I particularly didn't like the fact that they created Bane to be this indestructible character up until 3/4th through the movie where I felt that they just threw him under the bus. It's like watching Dragon Ball Z where it takes 5 episodes for an epic battle where Goku seems like he's about to die, then a miracle happens and somehow the enemy turns into paper and effectively becomes useless. Not because Goku went supersaiyan.

Also I thought that they essentially sacrificed Bane for Marion Cotillard's character. The story centered so much on Bane and they invested so much in him. I don't know, personally I didn't like how they made him so disposable in the end. Aside from that, I thought it was a good movie. Not great, but good.
                    My thoughts exactly. But I think I understand what they wanted to achieve out of it considering it was the last film of the trio. They knew that since the movie was gonna be long (3 hours), giving us two and a half hours of Bane being the predominant character was enough to enjoy him as the bad guy. But they didn't want him overshadowing Batman again like The Joker did, therefore decided to make him someone's toyboy at the end to get the focus back on Batman, which they achieved. The plot twist with the female revealing herself to be the one pulling all the strings was almost irrelevant except for the fact that it made the end of.... Robin being revealed to us and a retired Batman kicking it with Catwoman with his Butler watching, that more better. A satisfying ending.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Here's what my boy Georges thought of the film.......
                      If batman's costume was white, George wouldn't be interested.

Comment

Working...
                      X