Collapse
No announcement yet.

Google says some Apple inventions are so great they ought to be shared

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple is overpriced crap,i just bought a Mac book pro and i hate it going to sell it and buy a new Hp and get 10 times the product of what i get from apple.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
      Don't care about apple or google or all that ****.. Even though I do own an iPhone and iPad... But this chick can get it...
      No matter what her name is, she can the bidniz...

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post

what a surprise YET ANOTHER dailymac link from breakbeat.

I like how the title reads "apple inventions" yet Steve Jobs has said numerous times "we're not trying re-invent the wheel, we just want to make it better"

Apple hasn't invented CRAP! They stole a lot of their ideas! and they have lost plenty of lawsuits because of it.

Funny thing is probably 70% of the patents Apple holds are patents they purchased from the TRUE people how came up with the idea

You clearly don't understand the concept of what an invention is:

Invention
        From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An invention is a unique or novel device, method, composition or process. It may also be an improvement upon a machine or product, or alternate means of achieving a process. An invention that achieves a completely unique function or result may be a radical breakthrough. Such works are novel and not obvious to others skilled in the same field.

Apple have acquired patented technology as well as used others legally which they didn't invent.

Google is claiming that all inventions that are patented and become popular should become free to everyone to use which is bullshit.

If that is the case then Google should hand over the code to their search algorithm to all their competitors.

They are just trying to justify their own theft.

Comment

How can Google be copying Apple when they made Android better?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post

Yeah, just as I thought. You have no proper comeback.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Apple is overpriced crap,i just bought a Mac book pro and i hate it going to sell it and buy a new Hp and get 10 times the product of what i get from apple.
                Dude, for an extra $1,500 you could've gotten the Retina display, your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
                  Yeah, just as I thought. You have no proper comeback.

Come back to what?

SEP's are so general.

Does it come to a point that HTC say we had touch screen, no one else should?

Or whoever invented the first mobile phone starts saying that all these phones are illegal?

Comment

Samsung already won the case when Apple tried to say the Samsung tablet was too similar to the I Pad and a copy.

Google will win.

Comment

Working...
                    X