No announcement yet.

Massive Shooting at TDKR premiere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You know, I'm a full blooded, dumb ass, shit kicking fat yank.

But 100 round drum mags?

Tua probably knows more about that type of thing then I do. But for "civilian" use, I just don't see the point.

It's fucking ridiculous, no matter what type of lipstick you try to paint on it.

I own a few firearm's. Shoot decent. Used some. And for all the "liberal douchebag" posts that might get thrown my way, there has to be a limit.

If the super alien, fourth reich, neo-nazi, super Jew, NWO, Mexican Cartel, Oprah Winfrey mind controlled Obama want's to take over the world, doubt my little pea shooters can stop it.

But if I can at least protect somebody I care about from harm inside my own domicile, my castle, my casa, the place I rest my head?

I'm going to own one. Not to put hair on my balls, or pound on my chest.

I'm not a billy bad ass, ninjafied 18th degree black belt, Bruce Lee.

You break into my house, I'm not asking questions, or doing kata's, or comparing compubox numbers.

You're gone
    Thank god you're unhurt! Your house is on fire and I have to get you and your family to safet... BLAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
      Bill O Really? is a disgrace to America. You should be embarrassed he's on your televisions sets.

He should be fired or at least suspended for attributing the deaths of children in the aurora shooting to parents who were too cheap to pay $15 for a babysitter.

Disgusting. A reprehensible human being if ever there was one.
      Why, it's the truth. Children and todlers have no place in a super crowded theatre at midnight watching an violent extra loud movie just because their irresponsible parents couln't get a baby sitter or wait a couple of hours to watch a dumb fuking movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
        Why, it's the truth. Children and todlers have no place in a super crowded theatre at midnight watching an violent extra loud movie just because their irresponsible parents couln't get a baby sitter or wait a couple of hours to watch a dumb fuking movie.
        Personally I wouldn't take young children to the cinema to watch TDKR, but that's just me. In the larger scheme of things, taking a baby to the cinema who's just going to sleep throughout the whole movie anyway is not a crime.

The fact is, nobody expects a cinema to get shot up. And I'd hedge a bet that on average, children are safer with their parents at a cinema, than they are left alone with a babysitter.

Bill O Really? is the kind of cu*t who'd rather blame misguided parenting, than the shoddy gun laws and societal ills that breed these kind of tragedy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
          my heart goes out to the victims and their families but this post speaks the truth ^^^

Comment

• I don't care if it's the dark knight or alice in wonderland, you have no business bringing a 3 months old baby to a theater, it's disrespectful towards the other audience members.

That being said, the parents are by no mean responsible for the baby's death. A freaking psycho opened fire on the audience FFS.

Doesn't surprise me coming from O'Reilly. It's the same guy who said a woman who got raped and killed kinda asked for it by walking alone drunk with revealing clothes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by timbatron View Post
              Personally I wouldn't take young children to the cinema to watch TDKR, but that's just me. In the larger scheme of things, taking a baby to the cinema who's just going to sleep throughout the whole movie anyway is not a crime.

The fact is, nobody expects a cinema to get shot up. And I'd hedge a bet that on average, children are safer with their parents at a cinema, than they are left alone with a babysitter.

Bill O Really? is the kind of cu*t who'd rather blame misguided parenting, than the shoddy gun laws and societal ills that breed these kind of tragedy's.
              Taking a toddler anywhere at midnight except for an emergency is completely irresponsible and should be criminal. And Oreilly isn't blaming anyone he is just saying that the irresponsible parents of the children that were shot, who for some dumb reason couldn't wait until noon the next day to watch a ******ed movie, bear part of the responsibility for exposing them to something they shouldn't be exposed to, it is that simple.

The only one to blame for this tragedy is the sick fuk that pulled the trigger not guns, gun laws, irresponsible parents or whatever other stupid **** people come up with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                Doesn't surprise me coming from O'Reilly. It's the same guy who said a woman who got raped and killed kinda asked for it by walking alone drunk with revealing clothes on.
                about this I definitely believe he came out with it very wrong nobody asks to be rapped but you also have to avoid wearing something that might provoke some sick assh•le especially now in days that probably every three out of ten people you walk by in the street is sick in the head...is like walking by a hungry lion with two raw stakes in your pockets...your asking for it...

...regardless I'll say it again, nobody deserves to be raped...

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  If you're going to have a country full of guns don't leave them at home the evil ****s don't
                  In Colorado it is illegal to carry a gun without a permit to carry. Of Course criminals don't actually obey that law, only the honest people.

Comment

• First of all RIP to the 12 who lost their lives and my condolences go out to their families. I wish all of those injured a speedy and full recovery.

This psycho's guns were legally obtained, but the tear gas, bulletproof vest and explosives that he rigged his apartment with, were not. None of the weapons used were automatics and no, the average person cannot purchase one.

Comment

• This is off topic but doesn't the shooter remind you of mark zuckerberg?

When i see his face on the tv i just think zuckerberg!

Comment

Working...
                      X