Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to choose would you choose weed or alcohol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    I enjoy aged scotch, good beer, fine wines and the occasional cocktail. There's my answer to this stupid question.

Edit - the swear filter is often idiotic.
    You notice I still manage to reword and cuss like a sailor on here at times.

improvising.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

who would you rather be sharing your highway with? someone who just smoked a couple doobie's or some prick whom drunk him self dumb over the iving limit with redbull and heinken's

id pick weed

Comment

All the weed-smokers are making the same dumb error: "Who would you rather have, a guy who was stoned or a guy who was raging mad drunk!?" conveniently overlooking the fact that the VAST majority of people who drink alcohol do so sensibly and reasonably because they enjoy good quality beverages, not because they want to erase the horrid realities of their sordid lives.

Comment

gotta go with alcohol ... don't really smoke weed bc they piss test me at work

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
            who would you rather be sharing your highway with? someone who just smoked a couple doobie's or some prick whom drunk him self dumb over the iving limit with redbull and heinken's

id pick weed
            Somebody who had a glass of wine with dinner and therefore has full control of their faculties.

Comment

Alcohol makes nights pretty fun, while weed you may laugh your ass off at some cartoon.

But im basing my answer off safety. Let weed be king.

Comment

weed, booze is a disgrace !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  I love herb but probably alcohol.. I have wilder nights. weed is usually when i stay home watch a movie or listen to music
                  no more posts needed

Comment

Weed.............

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                      Weed.............
                      How's the beatmaking going? I got Timeless Truth on a track and Meyhem Lauren on deck.

Comment

Working...
                      X