Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to choose would you choose weed or alcohol?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noone else does both?

beer and bud is the best combo when chillin

Comment

Alcohol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>weed

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        noone else does both?

beer and bud is the best combo when chillin
        nah man, that sh%$ gets me all dizzy and feelin weird - its either one or the other for me....

but def alc if i had to choose

Comment

Booze.

Because if I'm stressed......I like to escape by having a couple of drinks of the **** it juice that makes problems go away for a little while.

Not sit there and freak out over the problems. lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Booze.

Because if I'm stressed......I like to escape by having a couple of drinks of the **** it juice that makes problems go away for a little while.

Not sit there and freak out over the problems. lol.
            I knew I could count on a drank vote from you.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
              I knew I could count on a drank vote from you.
              We know our styles Mang.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It seems like a whole notha lifetime when I couldn't go an hr without smokin. I've come to associate weed wit childhood at this point. It's just a kids' thing. I can't drink like I used to, but I could never part wit it for good. I'm fine if I never take anotha hit of kush tho. It just can't compare wit drank.

Comment

Originally posted by MANGLER View Post
                  It seems like a whole notha lifetime when I couldn't go an hr without smokin. I've come to associate weed wit childhood at this point. It's just a kids' thing. I can't drink like I used to, but I could never part wit it for good. I'm fine if I never take anotha hit of kush tho. It just can't compare wit drank.
                  I still smoke every once in a while at night.........just a hit or two of good green. But I agree it's a kid thing. You outgrow it after a while when you realize it socially represses you in a way.

I mean all most people do is smoke and then watch tv or play video games.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    I still smoke every once in a while at night.........just a hit or two of good green. But I agree it's a kid thing. You outgrow it after a while when you realize it socially represses you in a way.

I mean all most people do is smoke and then watch tv or play video games.
                    I got fond memories of my dopehead days. But I couldn't bring it back if I wanted to. It just wouldn't work now. Weed was a slacker activity. The munchies, the No Mercy, Goldeneye, MarioKart, Mortal Kombat tournaments, etc. I got too much work to do now. And I been outta touch wit the weed game for yrs.

How much does it even cost for an 8th of the good shit these days?

Comment

I enjoy aged scotch, good beer, fine wines and the occasional cocktail. There's my answer to this stupid question.

Edit - the swear filter is often idiotic.

Comment

Working...
                      X