No announcement yet.

Pippen > Kobe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    All I got out of this thread was that there was a pretty good athlete that played that old hoop and shoot back, in dem good ole 90's.

I mean....

That was disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
      All you need to know is this...... the Lakers(with Shaq) didn't win a title in 2003 and 2004 seasons yet Shaq won a title with Miami in 06 when he was clearly a shell of his former self.
      That tells you all you need to know about how much Kobe destroys a team. He's lucky that he's playing with the Lakers and everyone likes to play there otherwise he wouldn't have any titles.

If he was shell of his former self why are you crediting him for the win? Your logic and credibility is so flawed that it's funny.

Comment

Pippen wasn't as athletically gifted as Kobe, but he had far superior defense. And Kobe is a good defensive player.

Comment

All you need to know is this...... the Lakers(with Shaq) didn't win a title in 2003 and 2004 seasons yet Shaq won a title with Miami in 06 when he was clearly a shell of his former self.

That tells you all you need to know about how much Kobe destroys a team. He's lucky that he's playing with the Lakers and everyone likes to play there otherwise he wouldn't have any titles.
          why didnt shaq win 97,98,99?

he had the same supporting cast in guys like fox and horry as he did 00-02.

and he had TWO all star guards in eddie and nick?

yet he had to wait a couple of years for kobe develop.

this is why idiots who think kobe deserves no credit for that threepeat are wrong.

practically same team PLUS 2 all star guards and shaq won nothing until kobe developed.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            If he was shell of his former self why are you crediting him for the win? Your logic and credibility is so flawed that it's funny.
            you can't figure it out yet you call me logically flawed?

whether shaq gets credit or not for Miami winning is besides the point.

Kobe lost 2 championships playing with a better version of Shaq. As soon as kobe decided that he was the man on Lakers, they didn't win even though they had a better roster in the years that they lost.

Shaq played injured with Miami and he still won.

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
            why didnt shaq win 97,98,99?

he had the same supporting cast in guys like fox and horry as he did 00-02.

and he had TWO all star guards in eddie and nick?

yet he had to wait a couple of years for kobe develop.

this is why idiots who think kobe deserves no credit for that threepeat are wrong.

practically same team PLUS 2 all star guards and shaq won nothing until kobe developed.
            I actually liked Kobe during that threepeat thats why I have his #8 jersey hanging in my closet. But Kobe started getting delusional and thought he was Jordan when he was nothing more than a B level superstar. Kobe is prime example of someone who goes mentally ahead of their actual physical limits and as a result they hurt their team. Jerry Stackhouse is another example of that.

Comment

you can't figure it out yet you call me logically flawed?

whether shaq gets credit or not for Miami winning is besides the point.

Kobe lost 2 championships playing with a better version of Shaq. As soon as kobe decided that he was the man on Lakers, they didn't win even though they had a better roster in the years that they lost.
              lakers only lost 1 championship, moron. they didn't make the finals in 2003.

and no they didn't have better roster in 2003. all the roleplayers were getting old.

and 2004 payton and malone was a shell of their former selves.

Comment

I actually liked Kobe during that threepeat thats why I have his #8 jersey hanging in my closet. But Kobe started getting delusional and thought he was Jordan when he was nothing more than a B level superstar. Kobe is prime example of someone who goes mentally ahead of their actual physical limits and as a result they hurt their team. Jerry Stackhouse is another example of that.
                oh i believe you had a kobe lakers jersey before.

youre a bandwagonning piece of ****. youre not even a real fan. you just dickride whichever player is the most popular.

thats why you went from cavs to thunder to heat and lebron to durant to back to lebron in 1 year.

lmfao at calling kobe b level. you sound like me when i hate on jordan . except you sound more stupid and less funny.

as far as shaq vs kobe. kobe was in his 20's and entering his prime. shaq was in his 30's and been out of shape for a couple years.

if anyone was delusional about who was the man, it was shaq.

Comment

Kobe is a volume shooter, makes a ton of bad decisions, but Pippen is not on his level.

Now Paul Pierce, that is a guy Kobe wishes he was as clutch as.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                    Kobe is a volume shooter, makes a ton of bad decisions, but Pippen is not on his level.

Now Paul Pierce, that is a guy Kobe wishes he was as clutch as.
                    lmfao paul pierce is vince carter with less athleticism.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
                      oh i believe you had a kobe lakers jersey before.

youre a bandwagonning piece of ****. youre not even a real fan. you just dickride whichever player is the most popular.

thats why you went from cavs to thunder to heat and lebron to durant to back to lebron in 1 year.

lmfao at calling kobe b level. you sound like me when i hate on jordan . except you sound more stupid and less funny.

as far as shaq vs kobe. kobe was in his 20's and entering his prime. shaq was in his 30's and been out of shape for a couple years.

if anyone was delusional about who was the man, it was shaq.
                      how does that make sense?

Lebron isn't a popular choice. Its cool to hate on Lebron. Just as it was cool to hate on Kobe back in the day.

I was at a point where I wanted to buy a basketball jersey cuz it was the only sport who's jersey I didn't have. And I was torn between an Iverson or Kobe jersey. Then that Kobe rape **** happened and it reminded me of how that ***** ruined Tyson's career so I bought Kobe's jersey as my way of supporting him cuz I knew he was just getting screwed over by some money hungry whore.

Saying that Lebron is better than Kobe has never been the "popular" stance. Its starting to be now.

so go blow a goat you inch worm.

Comment

Working...
                      X