No announcement yet.

Do you guys think with your Head or...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    When a man approaches a women he should "Put his dick his pocket". If you talk to females with "your dick in your hand" you do **** like you just did and end up ****ing yourself over. You put your dick in your pocket so you can have a clear head when talking to a female and don't come off as a sleezeball.
    Also I suggest you man up and keep it real with your gf. You ****ed up, you face the consequences like a man.

P.S. You really suck at using parenthesis lol.
    This and ONLY this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
      nope about 20 miles away lol my girl is in dallas that girl we went to rockwall which is about 30 min
      Argh, don't worry then brother. I doubt your girlfriend will find out. Best to just call the girl, explain you already got a girl and f**ked up. That way she won't call you. Just keep a low profile when you are out with your girlfriend. It will all blow over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
        Argh, don't worry then brother. I doubt your girlfriend will find out. Best to just call the girl, explain you already got a girl and f**ked up. That way she won't call you. Just keep a low profile when you are out with your girlfriend. It will all blow over.
        yea i think im gonna do that lol. the other girl was hot but i like my gf way to much lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kingdelboxeo View Post
          yea i think im gonna do that lol. the other girl was hot but i like my gf way to much lol
          When you call the girl whatever you do, don't pi$$ her off. A woman scorned and all that. Let her know that you f**ked up. Compliment the f**k out of her and say you only did it because she was so damn beautiful or whatever...that kinda s**t. Hopefully she never calls. If she does, lose your phone, new number, job done.

Comment

Hey... Whatever makes you happy.

I wouldn't have done the same and you GF is likely gonna find out but...

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              When you call the girl whatever you do, don't pi$$ her off. A woman scorned and all that. Let her know that you f**ked up. Compliment the f**k out of her and say you only did it because she was so damn beautiful or whatever...that kinda s**t. Hopefully she never calls. If she does, lose your phone, new number, job done.
              that sounds like a plan right there lol!

Comment

I'd never do what you did. The girls I've dated I've had too much respect for them to ever cheat on them. Basically this is going to eat you alive, especially if you love your girl.

Comment

Don't tell her but don't do it again.

Comment

I never have cheated and I will make sure to never put myself in a position where I could. There is never any good excuse to cheat, in my opinion.

That being said, I would never tolerate cheating from my significant other either. Regardless of how many years I was with my girlfriend/wife, I would break up with her if I found out she cheated. In fact, I would completely break off contact with her and treat her like she never existed in my life. If she was really in love with me to begin with, that emotional pain would be far worse than any pleasure she would have received by cheating in the first place.

Too many people ask themselves whether it is worth it to possibly lose their significant other if they cheat. However, the real question should be whether you are alright with your significant other cheating on you. If you are okay with it, then go ahead and cheat. If you are not, don't risk cheating because karma will come back and have someone that you really love cheat on you.

Comment

i always try to think with my head. but it does get hard every now and then cause i get semi-hardons approaching attractive women, but not as much as when i was younger.

Comment

Working...
                      X