Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does this picture say? 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny how the lounge get's torchered by these fruitcakes every few months.
    Always the same old stuff too.

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
      I can make another thread on how the TV FAKERY, and the media produced the planes in hollywood. Quickly, can anyone explain why CNN, ABC, FOX, NBC, and CBS ALL used the same exact film on 9/11 ? Now why would 5 competing channels all use the same feed? Sounds fishy, don't you think they would get their own chopper to film the planes? I have video evidence to support all of this as well..
      I think you should get banned.

Comment

This thread should be closed. Every one should report this guy.

Comment

I would not mock the death of people unless I knew for sure, but those were dummies being thrown out and i'm 100 percent sure, and if you want to go there I can prove it to everyone here..

now you really going overboard with this...dummies really???
          many lives where lost on 9/11...what are you getting out of this...
          respect the dead and let it go...

Comment

I mean I guess piggy believes that, a bunch of muslims hijacked the planes, flew at damn near mach 1 at 1,000 feet in a 160 wide foot plane and hit a 280 foot tower. (width). Brought the buildings down, and somehow WTC 7. Crashed a plane into the pentagon. no evidence to prove that, no plane parts found at any of the crash sites. And we just happened to go to war in Afghanistan and Irag because they bombed us lol... Cool story bro
            I used to have an office about a block and half away from the towers.

I personally witnessed the second plane strike the tower. I was a block away looking up as firefighters arrived to put out the first fire, which at that moment in time nobody realized was a plane hit. I personally felt the mini earthquake in Manhattan from both towers going down and the sandstorm of dust that swallowed the island up. I personally saw people jumping from windows to escape the flames.

I've been inside the towers at least 50 or more times, at stores and numerous offices on dozens of floors in both buildings. At no time did I go on any floor that was empty. Every floor, no matter how high or how low, was occupied pretty well.

I can't tell you anything about any conspiracy or coverup, I can only tell you what I personally saw first hand by being there.
            Last edited by ProBox1; 07-14-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Thank you Rick Reeno!

Comment

I can't be fucked to read through whatever pages of idiocy scatter the last few pages, but I completely remember where I was when 9/11 occurred. It was my first semester of college, I woke up and turned on the TV. I saw and thought, "I totally don't have to go to class today." Then I went back to sleep for like 3 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Final cost for the towers was $900 million. That was in 1971. In today's money the cost of building would be over five billion dollars and that's just the towers.

By the way Silverstein collected $4.6 billion which is considerably less than the $6.6 billion cost of rebuilding. Wow, not only was he behind the attacks because of an insurance scam, he also is a complete and utter idiot.

Think it through, you ninny.

Now you're going to mock the people who died in horrific circumstances facing the diabolical choice of plummeting to their death or roasting alive in burning jet fuel.

This speaks volumes about the sort of person you are. Happy to ride roushshod over the victims of a horrible murder just to claim a sort of wacky alternanews street cred. You disgust me.
                  Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Wrong. My cousin use to work there, and I visited the towers a couple of times. Everything you said is wrong.
                  I guess because you said so , that means its true?

Anybody can say, oh my second cousins dads step mom knew someone on flight 93.. lol nice try

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Reeno View Post
                    I used to have an office about a block and half away from the towers.

I personally witnessed the second plane strike the tower. I was a block away looking up as firefighters arrived to put out the first fire, which at that moment in time nobody realized was a plane hit. I personally felt the mini earthquake in Manhattan from both towers going down and the sandstorm of dust that swallowed the island up. I personally saw people jumping from windows to escape the flames.

I've been inside the towers at least 50 or more times, at stores and numerous offices on dozens of floors in both buildings. At no time did I go on any floor that was empty. Every floor, no matter how high or high low, was occupied pretty well.

I can't tell you anything about any conspiracy or coverup, I can only tell you what I personally saw first hand by being there.
                    Wow bro!
                    must of been a pretty crazy experience...to witness all that of hand...
                    how long did it take you to go back to your normal life again after witnessing all that...?
                    I ask cause till this day when I go to the city that's the first thing that comes to mind...
                    thanks for sharing that!
                    Last edited by -jose-; 07-14-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

Can anyone explain the picture where the background disappeared?
                      OR are we going to just name call?

Comment

Working...
                      X