Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does this picture say? 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKA...please pm this guy pics of your balls.

And has anyone seen 7forever lately? I miss him and his floating orbs.

Comment

disaster............

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Final cost for the towers was $900 million. That was in 1971. In today's money the cost of building would be over five billion dollars and that's just the towers.

By the way Silverstein collected $4.6 billion which is considerably less than the $6.6 billion cost of rebuilding. Wow, not only was he behind the attacks because of an insurance scam, he also is a complete and utter idiot.

Think it through, you ninny.

Now you're going to mock the people who died in horrific circumstances facing the diabolical choice of plummeting to their death or roasting alive in burning jet fuel.

This speaks volumes about the sort of person you are. Happy to ride roushshod over the victims of a horrible murder just to claim a sort of wacky alternanews street cred. You disgust me.
        Yes you are a product of exactly what the government wants.. SMH

But if any of the people who are not Dumb, Deaf and Blind to reality want me to post more evidence. Let me know...

Comment

I mean I guess piggy believes that, a bunch of muslims hijacked the planes, flew at damn near mach 1 at 1,000 feet in a 160 wide foot plane and hit a 280 foot tower. (width). Brought the buildings down, and somehow WTC 7. Crashed a plane into the pentagon. no evidence to prove that, no plane parts found at any of the crash sites. And we just happened to go to war in Afghanistan and Irag because they bombed us lol... Cool story bro

Comment

Try explaining this picture why don't you, LEft side is the morning news NBC, and the right side is the evening news.. Notice anything? BAckdrop is gone, If you watch the video the planes come in from totally different angles, and by the way, it is the exact same shot and perspective..

Comment

I would not mock the death of people unless I knew for sure, but those were dummies being thrown out and i'm 100 percent sure, and if you want to go there I can prove it to everyone here..

Comment

Looks a lot like matt damon huh ?

"his name" is Charles Francis Xavier Heeran

Google him, than google matt damon, fake victims, Im not saying people really didn't die, but over 2000 names cannot be found in the social security index of deaths in september 2001 sounds fishy.

Comment

Beasty going in

Comment

Originally posted by Beasty View Post
                    YEs, the towers were hollow, I have proof that they used a shuttering system, meaning they put the system on the windows so at night time, it would appear to have lights and appear to be life inside the building.. When really the only place that had life was the lobby, and the very top floors where the restaurant was and the tourists went. All the other floors were essentially EMPTY..

If you want to know more details ill gladly post more. With video and picture evidence.

Wrong. My cousin use to work there, and I visited the towers a couple of times. Everything you said is wrong.

Comment

Lmao.....there goes the argument

Comment

Working...
                      X