Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you get pissed off when no one replies your Facebook statuses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facebook heheheheheheheh

Comment

i got 150 friends. 120 are ironworkers & the other 30 are old friends & people i met on my world travels. i got almost 6000 pictures of my concerts & travels & 350 videos of songs i recorded at concerts. i have a very interesting profile. i don't see the point of having people i don't know on there. too many farmville, assville, gayville games people invite me to play or that clown that posts every thought they have. you know got up, brushed teeth, made toast, took ****, jerked off, combed hair, going to gym, getting fake tan, etc...my status's are usually responded too. i might have a few a week & usually have responses but i don't care if i don't. only one person on this website has seen my profile & pictures & i'm sure she thought it was quite interesting. i've seen & done alot of ****. to me facebook is a SCRAPBOOK to put your videos & pictures in. i set my privacy settings so only friends can enjoy them. i don't give a **** if you are going to the gym, etc. if you are going on vacation or to a good show then post it. i use FB for concert promotion, find out about jobs in the country & what the conditions of work camps are, etc. it's a very handy tool for information in my line of work & for concert updates & venues etc....who cares if no one answers your posts?
      Last edited by joe strong; 07-11-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
        I do. Facebook is a place where you share your thoughts about your life. Some people post bullshyt like "At the gym" or "I'm so blessed" and they 100 replies. Does this happen to you?
        why would you get pissed off? i don't undertsand...i know the guy you are talking about though with 3000 friends but no one responds. i also find it quite strange that someone would post a status then "like" it too. why do you like your own status? you were the one who posted it in the first place. it's quite obvious of that...SMH

Comment

It's a popularity contest if you ain't got boobs no one gives a ****

Comment

Females ALWAYS get shown more love than males. It's like everyoneon facebook is a vultrue. SMH

Comment

Dont be mad people dont care about the ****ty things you do

Comment

My interest in facebook has waned progressively since they started allowing non-college/corporate emails and suddenly it became less drunken photographs and hate filled rants, and more Grandmas and ugly bastard children. I look at it maybe once a week if that nowadays.

Comment

Don't really post many statuses, more comments on pic's!

Status updates seem to be increasingly purely designed for maximum attention at any cost. Becoming a bit classless.

Comment

Depends what I wrote on my status...

Comment

Working...
                    X