100B to the best "Open Letter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Dear Timothy Horton and Rory Stallone,

You two remind me of Cotto and his 24/7 butt/bed buddy. I am yet to decide who the fat one is. It's obvious who gets there **** sucked in this relationship

I though I would share a story with the fellow BoxingScene members which, when I initially heard, caused me some concern. It's a story of a loving relationship between Timmeh [give me your **** via paypal] Horton and Rory [face like a 12 year old] Stallone.

8am, one Monday morning, Timmeh Woke up for find himself in the arms of Rory. At first he was thinking, "what the ****?". But he was so comfortable in those Limey arms he could not resist but to cuddle up for a few minutes longer. Due to his distress, he could not hold back his emotions which resulted in a huge 2" erection. As he rubbed this wand against Rory's leg, Roryy awoke. Shocked, angry and violently pushing Timmeh away from him.

Timmeh was now a man on fire. He started removing all his clothes, all of which were sent to him via his charity. He leaped towards Rory with his penis in a one hand and bath salts in another. But, Rory was an avid golfer and caught Timmeh, mid air with a 9 iron, knocking him the **** out.

When he finally woke up, he was tied to a chair in a dark room. His vision blurry, he tried to make out where he was to no avail. "payback is a b*tch", someone said in a familiar voice, a female voice. It was Bossy, his nemesis. She spent the following 2 hours beating him in and out of conciousness. The kicks to nuts were the main target in this onslaught.

This leads to what annoys me about Timmeh "peeleft:

Even though he is a troll and red k's noobs on a regular basis, he still posts as if he is a boss man. He pretends to be an intellectual because he wears glasses

Fix up, my lost friend. Fix up.

Sincerely,

Terrel [the one you want to grow up to be like]
      Last edited by Terrel; 06-28-2012, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

You two remind me of Cotto and his 24/7 butt/bed buddy. I am yet to decide who the fat one is. It's obvious who gets there **** sucked in this relationship

I though I would share a story with the fellow BoxingScene members which, when I initially heard, caused me some concern. It's a story of a loving relationship between Timmeh [give me your **** via paypal] Horton and Rory [face like a 12 year old] Stallone.

8am, one Monday morning, Timmeh Woke up for find himself in the arms of Rory. At first he was thinking, "what the ****?". But he was so comfortable in those Limey arms he could not resist but to cuddle up for a few minutes longer. Due to his distress, he could not hold back his emotions which resulted in a huge 2" erection. As he rubbed this wand against Rory's leg, Roryy awoke. Shocked, angry and violently pushing Timmeh away from him.

Timmeh was now a man on fire. He started removing all his clothes, all of which were sent to him via his charity. He leaped towards Rory with his penis in a one hand and bath salts in another. But, Rory was an avid golfer and caught Timmeh, mid air with a 9 iron, knocking him the **** out.

When he finally woke up, he was tied to a chair in a dark room. His vision blurry, he tried to make out where his was to no avail. "payback is a b*tch", someone said in a familiar voice, a female voice. It was Bossy, his nemesis. She spent the following 2 hours beating him in and out of conciousness. The kicked to nuts were the main target in this onslaught.

Even though he is a troll and red k's noobs on a regular basis, he still posts as if he is a boss man. He pretends to be an intellectual because he wears glasses

Sincerely,

I come out of this one pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          Terrel and I are bestest buds, innit Mr T?
          Like peas in a pod.

Comment

I come out of this one pretty well.
            Timmeh was the main target

Comment

When he finally woke up, he was tied to a chair in a dark room. His vision blurry, he tried to make out where he was to no avail. "payback is a b*tch", someone said in a familiar voice, a female voice. It was Bossy, his nemesis. She spent the following 2 hours beating him in and out of conciousness. The kicks to nuts were the main target in this onslaught.

Sincerely,

Comment

Like peas in a pod.

Comment

Okay, Okay... 13.

Comment

Okay, Okay... 13.
                    You shoulda been there when I was asked for ID at a 15 in the cinema. I was 19 at the time innit

Comment

you *****es are lame. i am going to have to pay myself the points.

bossy i can understand. but you grown ass dudes?

Comment

Working...
                      X