No announcement yet.

100B to the best "Open Letter"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    I've been in this forum 3 months only and I could say its an honor to be the first one on your mind...
    How you got such good rep?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      How you got such good rep?
      karma abuse would be my guess. lol

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        I've been in this forum 3 months only and I could say its an honor to be the first one on your mind...
        pfft it's not hard to get into maniac's mind

Comment

An open letter to all of the haters that spew words from pure ignorance and a false sense of bravado at WORLD CLASS FIGHTERS.

"Ortiz is a b1tch and a quiter", "I could knock Thomas Hearns out", "I'd tell him he's a ped freak and then when he hits me I'll be rich."

There have been soooo many who disrespect our world class fighters on here. I love when these idiots call a world class fighter a coward when these fools wouldn't even have the balls to step in and fight the opponents that these fighters do.

The training alone would have these guys crying for mercy. The running, gym work and the fighting every day would leave the vast majority in tears.

What it comes down to is either pure ignorance of the subject that they pretend to be so knowledgable about or simply a case of puffing up their chest and inflating their balls out of simple machoism. Thats really tough to do tucked away behind your computer screen.

These fighters deserve respect, whether they are good or not does not warrant the kind of abuse those tough guys with computers will dish out.

For the most part this forum is completely ignorant to the trials that a fighter must push through every day just to keep sharp. They have no idea what its like to be fighting and to be stunned to the point that you dont even know your fighting, yet the fighters will continue to wage war in that hurt state where our forum members would fold and cry like babies.

To the most of this forum, you are fricken clueless. You would not survive even one day walking in the shoes of an elite fighter. To the few that understand what I am saying here, you've put in your time and hard work in and these words are not for you. But for the trash talking macho guys who disrespect fighters I say this, what have you done in your lives to be able to disrespect our fighters like you do. You'll think about that and will probably just come up with another bull**** knock on our world class fighters.

These men are warriors and deserve our respect.

In short probably 75-80% of this forum don't know **** about the sport yet continue to spew ignorance only because they are able to.

If you reply to this thread angry than you are part of the 75-80% that don't know ****!!........Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM.

Comment

**** an open letter, I'm writing a book.

I'll be back later for my entry into this ****ty competition.

Comment

Dear Terrel,

Fak awf.

rorymac

Comment

Dear Terrel,

Fak awf.

rorymac
                This is pretty funny i shall respond to you now too, Limey.

Comment

Dear Terrel,

Fak awf.

rorymac
                  LMAO!!! My man RoryMac..........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    LMAO!!! My man RoryMac..........Rockin'
                    Terrel and I are bestest buds, innit Mr T?

Comment

Dear Tim Horton,

Every time I log on and see you have posted, I can smell your desperation, shame and bull**** through my laptop. You owe me multiple cans of Febreeze.

You suck.

Sincerely,

BL

Comment

Working...
                      X