Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna Approach This Chick At The Gym

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the man was married with kids....that **** musta been arranged!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
      Ok guys so here is how it went down. Came thru the door with a mean muggin face. Had my headphones set and blastin Let's Go by trick daddy. Logged in and she said "hi" and i jus nodded like "pfffft whatever" head straight to the locker room put my gloves on and went out. Picked up 15lbs of dumbells and i did some dumbell curls where she could really see me. I can see she can see me cus there aint no other way to look. Busted some 20reps on that 15 pounder then dropped it off like it aint nothing. I even made the dumbells go "dubbbbbbb" when it hit the floor. Looked to the right, looked to the left then i looked at her and raised my eye brows twice then turned around. I guess that had left an impression cuz when i was about to go she said "have a good day"

Comment

If you want *****, pay somebody.

But get that edge off before you start trying to kick it to this chick (she sounds to young anyway, but whatever). Women smell desparation and you'll come off as a dude who ain't had no ***** in....well, you know what I mean.

Comment

Come on guys i was just joking. She wasnt there today

Comment

4 pages and No Pics?

Tempted to Neg

Comment

Thanks for all the input guys. But im not really looking to date anyone. I just wanted to have conversations again with a female and start my way up. And like i said she's not the hot model type like most of u are thinking about. She's just natural and i guess that's what's attractive about her. She's like one of the boys type. Anyway i'll see what i can do. If a conversation comes up then it comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                grunting on some 15lb dumb-bells was your solution?

wow.

you're like dodger stadium in winter time: NO GAME!

Comment

Smiling as I pac my gym bag

Smiling as I drive in my car thinking of her

Smiling as I park up

Smile walking to the door

Through the door I go, no smile

5 mins on treadmill no smile

Go home early and log on to Boxing Scene

Smile a little bit

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                    I wasnt grunting more like a silent killing lifts lmao!

Dude didnt get it as a joke

Comment

Start off with some small talk everytime you go into the gym (and occasionally ignore her like she doesn't exist once in a while), give her hints that you're interested in her but don't make it completely obvious. Some guys have suggested negging and that's a great idea but if you're not to familiar with it don't try it cause it might go very wrong. Body language is key also, learn to read it. She's 18, should be a very easy pick up.

Comment

Working...
                      X