No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    Take what? I was just in this exact situation. This chick at work, cheating on her dude with me. They had gotten a 'divorce'. When I ask her straight up, she lies about it, but she's too stupid to lie the right way. Saw thru all that, when I was with her she wouldn't check her phone. When she was with him I couldn't reach her, then she would bs me next we saw each other, like 'are you mad at me nonsense'. Good thing I didn't spend shit on that broad, unlike him and this other dude I know she got involved with.
    Damn, she was playing him like a PS3.

Comment

In my experience, I haven't found women to particularly good at lying. It's an illusion. We're just constantly impounded with the age old stereotype: Woman= Good. That they are inherently moral, they're honest, have stronger values, are selfless, and always have sincere intentions. Its stuck in our heads.

Whereas woman are taught the opposite: Man=Bad. Men are all lying, cheating, selfish immoral dogs or pigs. They aren't to be trusted.

Much easier to suspect/catch someone in a lie if you don't trust them for shit to begin with. I guess that's why I find it easy to spot a lying woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I'm sure they're old enough to know they Want that d*ck and it's wrong to cheat
        Please don't think I am condoning cheating, I think it's gross. I have never and will never cheat. If I am unhappy, I leave.

What I am saying to you is young people in general don't have any idea what a real commitment involves.

Just like you all are speaking on why women do what they do as if you are somehow qualified to speak for the gender because you have made observations from what immature, young girls do.

I have had a vagina for 28 years, if anyone gets to speak from a female's POV, I think I am the most qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          I have had a vagina for 28 years, if anyone gets to speak from a female's POV, I think I am the most qualified.
          I don't know about that, I think we have quite a few dudes here on the scene who are also qualified to speak from a female perspective.

Comment

Of course some do, I am mostly talking about the 'yeah, baby, I swear, just let me hit it raw, you da one for me girl, I promise I'll call you tomorrow' type.

This is slightly ironic, my friend.

Telling me not to judge everyone by my standards, then judging all women in their 30s in the next sentence.
            Obviously not all women that are married and in their 30s cheat, but as a demographic I would say they are the worse offenders.

Something like 1 in 10 people weren't fathered by they man they believed that they were their dad.

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/02/one-o...elieve-is-dad/

A lot more than 1 in 10 are cheating, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Damn, she was playing like a PS3.
              yea..she's just playing herself though. He going to beat on her some more. All I wanted was the chick to tell me that she was still seeing him, don't lie to me thinking I'm gonna fall in love and spend $ on her like you my girl. I liked her, but never trusted her. When I asked her to tell me again, the truth about why the dude got in a rage that day at work, she told some half-truth story that made no sense.

Comment

Please don't think I am condoning cheating, I think it's gross. I have never and will never cheat. If I am unhappy, I leave.

What I am saying to you is young people in general don't have any idea what a real commitment involves.

Just like you all are speaking on why women do what they do as if you are somehow qualified to speak for the gender because you have made observations from what immature, young girls do.

lolz many older people have no idea what a real commitment involves, some 40 year olds have been divorced 4 or 5 times

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  I don't know about that, I think we have quite a few dudes here on the scene who are also qualified to speak from a female perspective.
                  Just because they get their periods, doesn't make them girls, Bringer.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Obviously not all women that are married and in their 30s cheat, but as a demographic I would say they are the worse offenders.

Something like 1 in 10 people weren't fathered by they man they believed that they were their dad.

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/02/one-o...elieve-is-dad/

A lot more than 1 in 10 are cheating, don't you think?
                  Yes, those statistics are there, but how many of those mothers are under 30, in fact, probably in their late teens, early 20s. Don't you watch Maury?

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    lolz many older people have no idea what a real commitment involves, some 40 year olds have been divorced 4 or 5 times
                    Very true. What I mean though, is how can someone who has never had to fend for themselves, be expected to know how to care for someone else in a relationship. It is more 'excusable' when a young kid cheats than it is when a fully grown adult cheats.

Comment

And you are in a minority.

I've known women whose husbands have been serving in the military, and they have been bringing some strange back to give them a seeing too.

Comment

Working...
                      X