No announcement yet.

Almost All Women Who Cheat Never Get Caught, But A Fifth of Men Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    Do you really think whomever conducted this survey spoke with 18/19 year olds?

Seriously.
    Don't judge everybody by your standards.

Married women with children, around there 30s are the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Which is why I laugh at men that swear their gurl doesn't or hasn't. I live with the belief that it's happened to me. I learned a long time ago that women are far more scandalous than men. This is western civilization. Promiscuity is a birthright. For women especially because they are viewed as the sensitive softer of our species when in fact they are far more ruthless & heartless.
      Just gonna sit there and take that, Diesel?

Comment

Also, RC, most girls at that age confuse sex, with feelings. They think that if a guy wants to sleep with them, he cares about them. They don't have the LIFE EXPERIENCE to know the difference. Hell I know girls in their mid 20s who still can't figure that **** out.
        Yeah and when those girls get into there 30s and 40s they know what the difference is and decide they want sex.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
          Some do ...
          Of course some do, I am mostly talking about the 'yeah, baby, I swear, just let me hit it raw, you da one for me girl, I promise I'll call you tomorrow' type.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Don't judge everybody by your standards.

Married women with children, around there 30s are the worse.
          This is slightly ironic, my friend.

Telling me not to judge everyone by my standards, then judging all women in their 30s in the next sentence.

Comment

Because 18 year old girls are flakey as are 18 year old boys. You don't know what you want in life at the age. Most think they know everything.

Are you the same person now that you were at 18? I'm not the same person at 28 that I was at 24, you grow up and priorities change.

Most 18 year old girls look at what kind of car a guy drives opposed to who he is as a person, how can you base a relationship from that?

I really don't think people should be 'settled' down at 18,19,20. That is when you are supposed to be living life and finding out who YOU are as a person and what you want, need and require from a partner.
            and older women don't?

Like I said, older wiser women do have a higher percentage of those that cheat for intimacy but that doesn't mean younger ones don't count.

Should car insurance companys not sky rocket my insurance because younger drivers arent that experienced drivers yet and their accidents shouldn't count?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Just gonna sit there and take that, Diesel?
              Take what? I was just in this exact situation. This chick at work, cheating on her dude with me. They had gotten a 'divorce'. When I ask her straight up, she lies about it, but she's too stupid to lie the right way. Saw thru all that, when I was with her she wouldn't check her phone. When she was with him I couldn't reach her, then she would bs me next we saw each other, like 'are you mad at me nonsense'. Good thing I didn't spend shit on that broad, unlike him and this other dude I know she got involved with.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                and older women don't?

Like I said, older wiser women do have a higher percentage of those that cheat for intimacy but that doesn't mean younger ones don't count.

Should car insurance companys not sky rocket my insurance because younger drivers arent that experienced drivers yet and their accidents shouldn't count?
                I am not trying to say younger girls don't count, what I am saying is at 18/19 younger people in general can't be expected to know what they want at 40 when they haven't experienced enough life, and haven't had to fend for themselves yet.

Comment

With all due respect, most of you replying to this thread are no older than 22, probably still living at home and never had to pay bills, raise children, worry about losing a job whilst supporting your family, and caring for your home.

You are talking about 18-19 year old dip**** girls who don't have the sense God gave a rock and the judgement of a dead fish. So this 'women have affairs cuz dey wanna get fuked' is laughable.

After you have lived life, raised a family and dealt with the stress and pressure of maintaining an intimate relationship with your partner whilst handling all of those responsibilities, I can assure you, your mindset will change.
                  Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Who gives a **** what a person's reasons are for cheating? Whether it's physical or emotional it's still just an excuse for a weak ass human being who couldn't end their current relationship properly before attempting to start something new.
                  Good points. As other posters have already said, I don't ever think that there is a good excuse for cheating. I may not be as old as other posters on here, but I would never cheat (even as a man) on any of my partners. Regardless of whatever stage in my life I am in, I would leave my partner if I found out she cheated on me.

What you don't know may not hurt you, but I think it's better to find out and be hurt than to go on being made a fool of.

Some women may cheat for physical reasons, but if they are still emotionally attached to their current partners, they will highly regret cheating if their partner tells them to **** off after finding out. Their emotional pain will be heaps worse than any physical gratification they will have received from cheating.

Comment

I am not trying to say younger girls don't count, what I am saying is at 18/19 younger people in general can't be expected to know what they want at 40 when they haven't experienced enough life, and haven't had to fend for themselves yet.
                    I'm sure they're old enough to know they Want that d*ck and it's wrong to cheat

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Who gives a **** what a person's reasons are for cheating? Whether it's physical or emotional it's still just an excuse for a weak ass human being who couldn't end their current relationship properly before attempting to start something new.
                      Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I was gonna say the same thing. There's no excuse for cheating.

But maybe that's why so many women cheat? Because they feel since they have a reason for it, that it's a good reason. But no reason is good. When they do get caught, they think they can slither away with tears. "You don't take me out to eat anymore, you don't tell me you love me, you don't grab my ass while i'm cooking in the kitchen anymore ".

even at 40 you can't expect to stay the same after at 50, 60, etc...people change all the time

Comment

Working...
                      X