No announcement yet.

Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
    right, why don't you put all of that in the proper context.

I directly quoted you, how the fuk do I have any control over the context YOU used? Dumbfuk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      So now you are going to be a condescending, patronising pig, opposed to just being a stubborn dickhead. Got it.

First of all, I am saying you are wrong in this because it isn't as if the father plotted to hurt this man, he walked in during the act, for all he knew this guy would have tried to kill his child or himself. That is self-defence, not taking the law into his own hands. He felt remorse, called 911, he had no intent to kill him, just stop the man from further hurting his child. You are too fuking thick to comprehend that.
      girl, you got me wishing i was still banned. i am fixin' to go to the walk-in clinic for some valium.

congratulations, bossy is champ.

Comment

• It seems like there is a fight for power going on in this thread with neither willing to succumb. I think both parties are agreeing with each other, but there's a battle of will's if you will.

The argument here is far deeper than "who" should find this guy not guilty. My guess is it probably stems from other threads.
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 06-22-2012, 12:02 PM.

Comment

girl, you got me wishing i was still banned. i am fixin' to go to the walk-in clinic for some valium.

congratulations, bossy is champ.

Do one, dildo

Comment

• FFS, just stop this **** now. It's gone on long enough now

I think it's best for both of you to realise you don't get a long much and stop posting/talking to one another. That's the only way I see out of this.

I'm probably going to be ignored here but

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              FFS, just stop this **** now. It's gone on long enough now

I think it's best for both of you to realise you don't get a long much and stop posting/talking to one another. That's the only way I see out of this.

I'm probably going to be ignored here but
              Love you <33333

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                It seems like there is a fight for power going on in this thread with neither willing to succumb. I think both parties are agreeing with each other, but there's a battle of will's if you will.

The argument here is far deeper than "who" should find this guy not guilty. My guess is it probably stems from other threads.
                nah man, she is just an argumentative tart. it has been my contention all along that we've been in agreement accept on the minor point. I stated clear as day that even if he gets a complete discharge he should see his day in court. He has (as stated I didn't really get what the grand jury was) - she is still crying.

It doesn't stem from other threads, it's stems from the fact that SHE needs the midol.

Comment

nah man, she is just an argumentative tart. it has been my contention all along that we've been in agreement accept on the minor point. I stated clear as day that even if he gets a complete discharge he should see his day in court. He has (as stated I didn't really get what the grand jury was) - she is still crying.

It doesn't stem from other threads, it's stems from the fact that SHE needs the midol.

You're a total catch! I mean that in the herpes sort of way.

Comment

• Such beautiful weather today, isn't it?
                    Last edited by Terrel; 06-22-2012, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                      You're a total catch! I mean that in the herpes sort of way.
                      love you like I love one of my outbreaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X