Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dad Who Beat His Daughter’s Molester To Death Won’t Face Charges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like really, you're straight up lying. i didn't attack anybody in this thread even though i was arguing one side alone. yeah, yeah, i know. since i am the only one taking the stance i am it's proof that i am stupid.

but back to the point of this post - where am i calling anybody a troll, stupid, etc. besides you? and you call this debate?

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      So what I've gotten out of this thread is some think it should go to court (not guilty verdict), while others think it should not go to court.

Ultimately, both parties are agreeing with each other, that the man should be found not guilty.
      exactly but some are just butt hurt because they don't have unanimous agreement. i am positive that nobody feels that this diddler should walk or get anything less than what he got. i just feel that, regardless of circumstance, the father should face a jury of his peers.

and now it's clear to me that he has - i was not actually aware of what a grand jury was in the beginning.

still disagree with the court ruling though
      Last edited by T.Horton; 06-22-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

• I'm lying? You are mentally challenged. And that is just two pages, I couldn't be fuked to look through the rest of your posts. Dickhead.

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
        so this idiot trolls every post yet i people get banned for using karma.

awesome.
        you've done no such thing. to anybody in any argument. most of the time i am laughing at your posts. on ignore you go.

cheers, troll.
        see, now you're going to make me ask...are you stoopid?

i have been saying that i would handle it the same way that you would except that i would expect to be prosecuted. wtf is so hard to understand you argumentative git?
        jesus christ man, do what you do. everybody in here is saying they would kill the guy. myself included. i am just saying that you would have your day in court if you kill the dude.

are you this obtuse in real life?
        you're acting like a phucking idiot.

i have said, from the beginning, that i would have done the EXACT same thing under the circumstances!!!!!!!! More than once. all the other **** you're talking is just that - ****.

the difference between you and i is that if somebody hurts my child and i murder them i am going to do whatever time is thrown at me like a man. why? because i know that killing the person was wrong. even the dude who the thread is about realized he was wrong as evidenced by the urgency in his emergency call.

Comment

• LMAO.....got em!!

Comment

• Who doesn't love Timmy?

Comment

• Oh, in case you still think 'I'm lying'. You fukstick. This is just the last three pages, you are so delusional you can't even remember the **** you talk. You may now proceed to shut the fuk up, ****.

wow. ignorant and a logical fallacy. congratulations.
              do you really think i am going to respond to this you fifty year old, troll?
              not compassionate, we're hippies and idiots because you fools think it's right to play judge, jury and executioner simply because you of your opinion.

dummies.

one more time - the guy would have been killed by me as well. i would just expect to have a day in court. i really don't understand why you fools don't get it.
              right. we should let you do the talking for canada. somebody who is lead by emotion and not the ability to think.

whatever man. some of you are really stupid (and yeah, now I am call YOU stupid.
              i'm sure she's thrilled. another internet weirdo for her to contend with.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                I'm lying? You are mentally challenged. And that is just two pages, I couldn't be fuked to look through the rest of your posts. Dickhead.
                right, why don't you put all of that in the proper context.

Comment

• Oh gawd, i can't believe that i am forced to qualify this...i didn't name call until name called first. is that better?

my apologies. i try to treat others as i am treated. somebody calls me a name, i name call back. i almost positive that you understood what i meant.

you certainly are female....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      Oh gawd, i can't believe that i am forced to qualify this...i didn't name call until name called first. is that better?

my apologies. i try to treat others as i am treated. somebody calls me a name, i name call back. i almost positive that you understood what i meant.

you certainly are female....
                      So now you are going to be a condescending, patronising pig, opposed to just being a stubborn dickhead. Got it.

First of all, I am saying you are wrong in this because it isn't as if the father plotted to hurt this man, he walked in during the act, for all he knew this guy would have tried to kill his child or himself. That is self-defence, not taking the law into his own hands. He felt remorse, called 911, he had no intent to kill him, just stop the man from further hurting his child. You are too fuking thick to comprehend that.

Comment

Working...
                      X