No announcement yet.

Micr0$oft's new tablet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    Oh an Android owns 44% of tablet market share so you're wrong again. Have you been living in a cave the last year or so?
    No they don't.

They're in the upper 30's.

Actually expected to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      No they don't.

Please read the Bloomberg Business article I posted and come back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Those colleges that give you a free tablet for enrolling...they don't actually count as colleges. But if we're using University of Phoenix as a benchmark for the American educational system, I cede the point and give up.
        Cool you just exposed your agenda. You obviously know very little of much besides posting on a boxing forum.

You said people that had enough time to use a tablet are losers, yet you have thousands of posts on a boxing forum and average 10 posts a day. Aren't you productive.

Comment

...In the 4th quarter

Comment

Nah, I do my own research.

Just Google 'android market share 2012' and read the first 3 news stories

Comment

No they don't.

Android Tablets
              Lower-priced vendors such as Seattle-based Amazon, whose Kindle Fire runs on Google Inc. (GOOG)’s Android operating system, will help Android-based tablets overtake Apple in unit sales by 2015, IDC said. Android, used by multiple manufacturers, made up 44.6 percent of the tablet market in the fourth quarter, up from 32.3 percent in the previous three months, the researcher said.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...-year-idc-says

Comment

The outlook isn’t promising for everyone though. According to Chloe Albanesius of PCMag.com, IDC forecasts that Apple iOS tablets (i.e. the iPad family of products) will increase their global market share from 58.2% in 2011 to 62.5% in 2012. Meanwhile, the Android tablet market share is expected to dip from 38.7% to 36.5%, while Research in Motion (RIM) tablets are anticipated to drop from 1.7% market share to just 1%, Albanesius added.
                Source: redOrbit (http://s.tt/1eH5E)

Comment

umm no holographic keyboard? fack this..

Comment

Nah, I do my own research.

Just Google 'android market share 2012' and read the first 3 news stories
                    Dude lack of education hurts. Eweek is not bloomberg bro, sorry. Google is not the answer of everything.

All those articles are opinions usually from leaked false information used to stir up interest especially after an announcement of a new product like Apple did last week. IF you followed that you'd know Apple users are very upset at the lack of new features in IOS6.

You can believe articles by bloggers or you can believe statistical information from Bloomberg which show Android android has over a 40% market share that's up from 32 % based on REAL numbers, by real research companies. Not by bloggers on eweek.com

Comment

Cool you just exposed your agenda. You obviously know very little of much besides posting on a boxing forum.

You said people that had enough time to use a tablet are losers, yet you have thousands of posts on a boxing forum and average 10 posts a day. Aren't you productive.
                      The hell is my agenda? To express my opinion that tablets are one step above useless?

Comment

Working...
                      X