No announcement yet.

Micr0$oft's new tablet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tablets are so over priced

I picked up a Kindle Fire a little while ago and its a pretty good cheap alternative

Almost my friend let me borrow his Asus Prime for a little bit and it was the best tablet i have ever used

Comment

If you're under 60 and have enough cash to waste it on a tablet of any make along with having enough time to waste actually using it, I congratulate you on winning at life.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        If you're under 60 and have enough cash to waste it on a tablet of any make along with having enough time to waste actually using it, I congratulate you on winning at life.
        I congratulate you for winning at stupidness.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
          I congratulate you for winning at stupidness.
          How many tablets do you own and please for my education will you explain how a tablet is superior to a laptop in any way whatsoever. If droids are counting on tablets to pay their salaries in future years, you're gonna be out of a job sooner than you think.

I'm a PC user for life and currently have a Galaxy Nexus, but there is no market for tablets...what tiny market tablets do have is entirely owned by Apple...

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
            Just announced .... so the pricing & release date isn't available yet

Here's the companion Samsung SUR40 Awesome if it works as advertised.

That was sickkkkkkk...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              How many tablets do you own and please for my education will you explain how a tablet is superior to a laptop in any way whatsoever. If droids are counting on tablets to pay their salaries in future years, you're gonna be out of a job sooner than you think.

I'm a PC user for life and currently have a Galaxy Nexus, but there is no market for tablets...what tiny market tablets do have is entirely owned by Apple...
              I don't own any tablet. but I will in the near future. Laptops offer more functionality RIGHT NOW, but you're delusional if you think there is no market for Tablets. Business', schools, and millions of consumers are purchasing tablets every year! School are already starting to deplete those big ugly computers and are replacing them with tablets. Our company has replaced over 100 laptops with ipads the last year.

Over 100 million tablets will be sold this year alone according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Every major manufacturer is in the Tablet Business. When every manufacturer is entering a market that's when you know it's here for good.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...-year-idc-says

Comment

Oh an Android owns 44% of tablet market share so you're wrong again. Have you been living in a cave the last year or so?

Comment

I don't own any tablet. but I will in the near future. Laptops offer more functionality RIGHT NOW, but you're delusional if you think there is no market for Tablets. Business', schools, and millions of consumers are purchasing tablets every year! School are already starting to deplete those big ugly computers and are replacing them with tablets. Our company has replaced over 100 laptops with ipads the last year.

Over 100 million tablets will be sold this year alone according to Bloomberg BusinessWeek. Every major manufacturer is in the Tablet Business. When every manufacturer is entering a market that's when you know it's here for good.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/201...-year-idc-says
                  Those colleges that give you a free tablet for enrolling...they don't actually count as colleges. But if we're using University of Phoenix as a benchmark for the American educational system, I cede the point and give up.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    That was sickkkkkkk...
                    No Alts!!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh an Android owns 44% of tablet market share so you're wrong again. Have you been living in a cave the last year or so?
                      All that tells me is that roughly 44% of the people who got tablets this year were disappointed they didn't get an iPad if they even wanted one in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                      X