Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Anorak, why did you call yourself a tard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
    Ah ****, sorry man, some guy came into my thread to flame me, and your fingers looked like they were pointing at his stupidity.

As I thought you were sticking up for a guy being a dick, I felt I had to give you a tickle as well. I'll get it made up to you.

(And vcvc - I haven't got a clue what an "OG" is, or why I claim to be one, but it's not that serious).
    ohhh haha that explains it then I am no longer confused

Ps. OG means original gangster

Comment

lol, he just hit me with red, thankfully it doesnt mean as much to me as it does to him, just backs up my point about him being a little girl, Anyway, try harder with your threads, there just clogging up the forum at the minute and not nearly as funny as you think they are.

edit, now he is getting his frineds to hit me
      Last edited by vcvc; 06-14-2012, 05:44 PM.

Comment

In your opinion. I wish I could be a top grade poster like you, champ.

I always love the way people prove that karma means nothing to them by typing a post about it.

Comment

Ah ****, sorry man, some guy came into my thread to flame me, and your fingers looked like they were pointing at his stupidity.

As I thought you were sticking up for a guy being a dick, I felt I had to give you a tickle as well. I'll get it made up to you.

(And vcvc - I haven't got a clue what an "OG" is, or why I claim to be one, but it's not that serious).
          Gave you a ticket haha

Are you the forums law enforcement?

Comment

A tickle, not a ticket.

Comment

A tickle, not a ticket.
              Touchez...

Comment

Working...
              X