Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Anorak, why did you call yourself a tard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] FAO: Anorak, why did you call yourself a tard?

You made a joke about desert storm and Sadam Hussain which I thought was funny so I gave some of these and you red k'd me saying 'applauding the work of a tard'

Funny guy and you got some good jokes

I could care less.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
      I could care less.
      I'm sure at the top it says FAO: Anorak and not FAO: D33Pwaters

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        You made a joke about desert storm and Sadam Hussain which I thought was funny so I gave some of these and you red k'd me saying 'applauding the work of a tard'

Funny guy and you got some good jokes
        im also a ****** homie, lol, it dnt matter, lol, were on the internet

Comment

I'm sure at the top it says FAO: Anorak and not FAO: D33Pwaters
          Are you sure about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            im also a ****** homie, lol, it dnt matter, lol, were on the internet
            Were the hell have you been? I haven't seen a nayahhhahahaha or something like that for ages

Comment

ye, 4 some1 who claims to be an "OG" he is abit of a girl when it comes to handing out red k and stuff.

Comment

Were the hell have you been? I haven't seen a nayahhhahahaha or something like that for ages
                i dont know, lol, ive been working a so called hard job at a warehouse doing some hard work, lol, job is ****in easy , thats what ive been doing, ive been so called working hard moving heavy **** (in other people point of view)i also got a ban for once, i deserved it, now im bakk here trolling the a lowlife basterd that i was meant to be when i was born as a disgraced child, lol, thats all, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  ye, 4 some1 who claims to be an "OG" he is abit of a girl when it comes to handing out red k and stuff.
                  The red k don't bother me I got strong rep. I just found it funny his threads do make me laugh

Comment

Ah ****, sorry man, some guy came into my thread to flame me, and your fingers looked like they were pointing at his stupidity.

As I thought you were sticking up for a guy being a dick, I felt I had to give you a tickle as well. I'll get it made up to you.

(And vcvc - I haven't got a clue what an "OG" is, or why I claim to be one, but it's not that serious).

Comment

Working...
                    X