**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radke View Post
    He could, they don't play the same.
    Rondo's style of play is more unpredictable compared to Westbrook.
    Yes, Russell is the better scorer, but he doesn't have the smarts and the leadership of Rondo on the floor.
    Originally posted by street bully View Post
    That is because Rondo is a much better point guard that russel and I love russel. Rondo does everything better than russel but score, Rondo has been the mvp of the playoffs if you ask me. Rondo practically carried the celtics.
    I agree with mostly everything you guys said but I'm not too sure Wade could stop him slow him down maybe...if this was the Wade from 2006 I'm sure he could stop him but I don't see that happening with this Wade

Everything you guys said about Rondo I agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Guerra Los Truenos de OKC
      co-sign

Comment

Miami doesn't have enough offense to beat the Thunder. James, Wade, and a hobbled Bosh will not be enough, the rest of the Heat's roster looks like an NBDL team. OKC is too athletic, talented, and deep. If you're going to beat the Thunder you better be able to score consistently. James and Wade will each have to combine for 60-70 a night for the Heat to win. Even guys like Ibaka and Sefalosha can get 20 points. Perkins isn't going to let Wade and James get easy lay ups. OKC is the superior team. The Heat will lose in the finals again, just like Dallas last year OKC just has more firepower and an overall better team. OKC in 6.

Comment

I really hope these referees let them play and put their whistles away

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            If either teams are going to get favorable calls, it will be the Thunder.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              If either teams are going to get favorable calls, it will be the Thunder.

c'mon now...you know there's gonna be whistles left and right...for BOTH sides

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                c'mon now...you know there's gonna be whistles left and right...for BOTH sides
                exactly what I was going to say, I hope the refs could recognize acting from real fouls

Comment

exactly what I was going to say, I hope the refs could recognize acting from real fouls

what i wanna know is, who the refs call a foul on when Harden and Lebron collide and both flop at the same time

Comment

The best all-around player vs The best pure scorer

Comment

It's gonna take more than a herculean effort from the Miami 3 just to keep it close !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X