**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    That's the thing though.

If Wade guards Westbrook, Harden is left in a favorable match-up. And just look at the Lakers series, if you want to see the damage Harden can do.

I expect Wade to have the role of drawing fouls. If he gets Ibaka or Perkins in foul trouble early. It will be hard to beat the Heat.
    Don't forget about Battier, he's still a damn good defender. He's going to be a pain in Harden's ass if he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Radke View Post
      Don't forget about Battier, he's still a damn good defender. He's going to be a pain in Harden's ass if he wants to.
      You think Battier has the legs for it though?

If Artest gave anything of value to a team, it'd be his defense and he made Harden look like he was Durant. Out there dropping 3s from 3 ft behind the line.

Comment

I'm just wondering if the Heat had problems with Rondo how can they Handel Westbrook?
        I see Lebron and Durant matching up pretty evenly but can Wade stop Westbrook?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          You think Battier has the legs for it though?

If Artest gave anything of value to a team, it'd be his defense and he made Harden look like he was Durant. Out there dropping 3s from 3 ft behind the line.
          Yes, i think he could keep up. Its not like Harden is the focal point of OKC's offense so i think Battier will be able deal w/ him. Metta isn't really that good on the defensive-end now, he moves slower and i think Battier is the better perimeter defender at this point of their career.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
            I'm just wondering if the Heat had problems with Rondo how can they Handel Westbrook?
            He could, they don't play the same.
            Rondo's style of play is more unpredictable compared to Westbrook.
            Yes, Russell is the better scorer, but he doesn't have the smarts and the leadership of Rondo on the floor.

Comment

I am taking bets. Whoever is choosing the heat holla at me so I can take your points.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                I am taking bets. Whoever is choosing the heat holla at me so I can take your points.
                100B on the Heat winning the championship.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                  That is because Rondo is a much better point guard that russel and I love russel. Rondo does everything better than russel but score, Rondo has been the mvp of the playoffs if you ask me. Rondo practically carried the celtics.

Comment

Westbrook is a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by radke View Post
                      100b on the heat winning the championship.
                      confirmed!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X