No announcement yet.

WHO'S NEXT? My CAMARO beats yo riceburner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Get in a blown 70' chevelle SS, youll never look at a bike again.
    Buy me one. Aren't those older cars like a fortune now since not many survived?

Mike, we need to have lunch together one day. Come visit me in England and I will show your Buckingham Palace and take you to the best strip club we have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      youve never raced and you can keep your euro trash. what do you drive? probably nothing. and we get u hate america but youve probably never been here. also im not even close to what americans call patriotic but ignorant ****s like you hate on america like a bunch of french men. we kicked your ass in the revolution and saved your ass in ww2. what the f@ck has your monarchy done in the last 100 years? barley hold your own against a bunch of crouts lost shanghai and hong kong what am i missing?
      Oh and you couldn't even beat Vietnam LOL.

We gave Hong Kong back to them since we knew that they would become the next super power and surpass America. That is wh I am repping my siggy.

Love Live China you Filipino American.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
        WTF do you drive you pussay?

STFU you whiney bi tch. If you want to talk Monarchy, go to the ****ing Queen thread. The French saved your asses LOL.

Stop butchering the English language BTW.
        im assuming this means you catch a bus. 06 nissan frontier v6 4x4, 01 honda accord v4, 95 mercury cougar xr7 v8. yeah we got em back in ww1 and ww2 when you gonna admit we saved your inbread island from the germans also what has your country done in the last 100 years besides beg us for our help in ww2 and then become our side kick against al quaeda?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          im assuming this means you catch a bus. 06 nissan frontier v6 4x4, 01 honda accord v4, 95 mercury cougar xr7 v8. yeah we got em back in ww1 and ww2 when you gonna admit we saved your inbread island from the germans also what has your country done in the last 100 years besides beg us for our help in ww2 and then become our side kick against al quaeda?
          Why you driving ricers for? Tin Tin.

You a Filipino American?

LOL You begged the French to save your asses when we raped and taxed the mofo out of you. LOL.

Oh wow, you are beating some sheep herders in some mountains in Afghanistan LOL.

You beg us every war you join because you're scared to look bad in the World to go solo LOL. Once the British join, the World shuts up because they know we have intregrity.

Comment

heres a pic i found of my dads srt8 300c with 420 hp stock.

We absolutely love this car its fast as hell too, 6.1 hemi.............

Comment

Just googled your cars. Slow as **** LOL.

My broken bike would beat them LOL. My bike was 110 BHP but I am getting a new one since it is gonna cost too much to repair and insurance is going through.

I drive a Mitsubishi GTO V6 Turbo Stage 1 and Remapped to 340 BHP and a MR2 Turbo 280 Break.

Comment

Oh and you may know the GT 3000 as a Stealth TT. Same car just different body kit.

Comment

Mannnieeee Phressshhhhhh, Mannnieeeeeee Phreshhhhhhhh, are you Filipino American?

Don't hide now son.

Comment

Man my volvo 940 will **** all over a Camaro

I gotta stop lying

Comment

You're not actually allowed to have a nice Camero in the first place though...wealthy people having nice cars defeats the entire purpose of Pinoy Lounge...

Comment

Working...
                      X