Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO'S NEXT? My CAMARO beats yo riceburner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come get some, you will back down. ILL ****IN DIE TO WIN, YOU WONT.

Comment

MUSCEL BEATS IMPORT EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

1970 DODGE CHARGER, BIG block 900 horsepower, A MANs CAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        A 12sec street car is BADASS. Street racin is alot more different that rule drag race at a drag strip. My 350 HP SS with my drivin skills beats all them gay hondas!
        Just under 11secs for some who have the same bike as me.

My pride and joy.

A hoe got in my way.

My beloved.

Comment

Come get some, you will back down. ILL ****IN DIE TO WIN, YOU WONT.
          People in cars are *******, with your metal cage as protections. *******.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            Cool, I think I raped you.

1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 267 mph
            2. Hennessey Venom GT
            2. Koenigsegg Agera R: 260 mph
            3. SSC Ultimate Aero: 257 mph
            3. Porsche 9ff GT9-R: 257 mph
            4. Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo: 248 mph
            5. Koenigsegg CCX: 245 mph
            6. McLaren F1: 240 mph
            7. Zenvo ST1: 233 mph
            8. Gumpert Apollo: 225 mph
            8. Noble M600: 225 mph
            9. Aston Martin One-77: 220 mph
            9. Ascari A10: 220 mph
            9. Lamborghini Aventador: 220 mph
            10. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster: 217 mph
            10. Ferrari Enzo: 217 mph
            10. Jaguar XJ220: 217 mph

Fastest car in the World is European.
            The top fastest cars are dominated by Europeans.

Mike, I am done with you, too easy. I am waiting for you to make a thread on suicide, and when that happens, I will give you a top 10 ways to die a painful death.
            youve never raced and you can keep your euro trash. what do you drive? probably nothing. and we get u hate america but youve probably never been here. also im not even close to what americans call patriotic but ignorant ****s like you hate on america like a bunch of french men. we kicked your ass in the revolution and saved your ass in ww2. what the f@ck has your monarchy done in the last 100 years? barley hold your own against a bunch of crouts lost shanghai and hong kong what am i missing?

Comment

People in cars are *******, with your metal cage as protections. *******.

Guess you never got the chance to get behind the wheel of big block monster muscle car, it's ****in awesome, it's ****in freedom!!! Ill be ****in 90 one day AND still have my Camaro like in Gran Torinio baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                youve never raced and you can keep your euro trash. what do you drive? probably nothing. and we get u hate america but youve probably never been here. also im not even close to what americans call patriotic but ignorant ****s like you hate on america like a bunch of french men. we kicked your ass in the revolution and saved your ass in ww2. what the f@ck has your monarchy done in the last 100 years? barley hold your own against a bunch of crouts lost shanghai and hong kong what am i missing?
                WTF do you drive you pussay?

STFU you whiney bi tch. If you want to talk Monarchy, go to the ****ing Queen thread. The French saved your asses LOL.

Stop butchering the English language BTW.

Comment

Guess you never got the chance to get behind the wheel of big block monster muscle car, it's ****in awesome, it's ****in freedom!!! Ill be ****in 90 one day AND still have my Camaro like in Gran Torinio baby!
                  No, I haven't been in an American muscle car, but I like my bikes. They feel faster, I enjoy the noise and wind ressistence and the freedom of passing in between cars. One day, how about you try a bike and I try a Yank mobile.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                    PS. Aren't you Philipino?

Comment

No, I haven't been in an American muscle car, but I like my bikes. They feel faster, I enjoy the noise and wind ressistence and the freedom of passing in between cars. One day, how about you try a bike and I try a Yank mobile.

Get in a blown 70' chevelle SS, youll never look at a bike again.

Comment

Working...
                      X