China laughs at Planned American Stealth destroyer "It really sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Obama said this:

We don’t have a stronger friend and stronger ally than Nicolas Sarkozy, and the French people.

Mofo.
    You're actually quoting the Black George Bush?

Honestly...............he has absolutely zero say when it comes to war. The Commander in Chief title doesn't apply to him at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
      Yeah, Obama talks some shit at times.
      He's been as full of **** as a Christmas Turkey forever now.

Nobody even listens to him anymore. I don't.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I don't trust anyone to defend me but myself.

Comment

• China is growing rapidly, wont be long now till its the most powerful nation in the world and I for one, welcome out new Chinese overlords.

Comment

They were fighting for years. If they wanted to attack you from the beginning the US would be speaking German on the East and Japanese on the West. Lucky we took them on those early years. You guys as allies waited. Shame on you.
            Read this part VERY carefully >>>>>

"Neither were capable of doing so. Japan had neither the manpower nor enough crude oil for her navy and was already grossly overextended in the eastern Pacific. Germany had neither the navy nor the long-range air power."

Facts are always so troublesome for but-hurt Brits

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Read this part VERY carefully >>>>>

"Neither were capable of doing so. Japan had neither the manpower nor enough crude oil for her navy and was already grossly overextended in the eastern Pacific. Germany had neither the navy nor the long-range air power."

Facts are always so troublesome for but-hurt Brits
              Sad that the US came in years late. What kind of allies are you to let so many die?

Comment

Sad that the US came in years late. What kind of allies are you to let so many die?
                Who said we were allies during those years? We didn't become allies until the Japs attacked US. We were neutral before that.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Who said we were allies during those years? We didn't become allies until the Japs attacked US. We were neutral before that.

Poet
                  Ah so the tensions between those nations were so much that you didn't even want to get involved.

Such a shame.

Comment

• brits inferiority complex rearing its ugly head once again....

this uns poster even started a thread at nsb complaining about nba players taking all the heavyweight fighters lol.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      brits inferiority complex rearing its ugly head once again....

this uns poster even started a thread at nsb complaining about nba players taking all the heavyweight fighters lol.....
                      That excuse is used by Americans.

Comment

Working...
                      X