Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think this season has been THAT bad.......

So long as they don't end the show stupid like Dexter or something, it won't be worse than Season 4 which was good but incredibly crappy at the end.

Season 2.......A+
    Season 5.......A
    Season 3.......A-
    Season 6.......B+
    Season 1.......B
    Season 7 (so far).......C+
    Season 4.......C (would have been at B or higher without the terrible ending)
    Last edited by 4Corners; 10-12-2014, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      none of their actions make sense.

jax not talking to the guy who killed his wife taking his crazy mother's word for it.

juice not spilling the beans to chibs when he had a chance.

its kurt sutter shamelessly trying to make ridiculous plot lines work for the sake of martyring his wife on the show.

in real life, no small ass biker gang from some small town would be punking and playing king maker simultaneously against the chinese triads, mexican street gangs, and oakland black street gangs.

absolutely ridiculous.
      Yeah but to be fair....these guys aren't supposed to be just one little small town biker gang.....it's supposed to be like the Hells Angels or Sons of Silence who have many many chapters and a lot of members outside just one chapter.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Yeah but to be fair....these guys aren't supposed to be just one little small town biker gang.....it's supposed to be like the Hells Angels or Sons of Silence who have many many chapters and a lot of members outside just one chapter.
        I hear ya and I mean, it is a tv show, so I m not expecting it to be completely realistic, but, if they're supposed to be like HA they should have more than ten guys in the crew lol

Comment

its kurt sutter shamelessly trying to make ridiculous plot lines work for the sake of martyring his wife on the show.

I really hope you're wrong lol if Gemma gets killed off and the truth isn't revealed ill throw up in my mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            and BTW, something is up with Robocop...i thought it was shady how fast he shot that dude
            I noticed that immediately. Like he shot him before he had a chance to start dropping truth bombs.

Comment

none of their actions make sense.

jax not talking to the guy who killed his wife taking his crazy mother's word for it.

juice not spilling the beans to chibs when he had a chance.

in real life, no small ass biker gang from some small town would be punking and playing king maker simultaneously against the chinese triads, mexican street gangs, and oakland black street gangs.

absolutely ridiculous.

dont worry, Walking Dead comes back tonight...it will make the writing for Sons seem brilliant from this point on

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                dont worry, Walking Dead comes back tonight...it will make the writing for Sons seem brilliant from this point on
                Haha there's another overrated, corny, show, I waste my life watching. Can't believe peopleI'm those shows in the same discussion as breaking bad, the wire, sopranos, ray donovan.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  I don't think this season has been THAT bad.......

So long as they don't end the show stupid like Dexter or something, it won't be worse than Season 4 which was good but incredibly crappy at the end.

Season 2.......A+
                  Season 5.......A
                  Season 3.......A-
                  Season 6.......B+
                  Season 1.......B
                  Season 7 (so far).......C+
                  Season 4.......C (would have been at B or higher without the terrible ending)
                  I can't get over how stupid everyone is. The entire premise behind this season relies on almost everyone being idiotic on a level inconsistent with their characters.

I try to turn my brain off, but it's hard to do. I have the same problem with The Walking Dead. SOA is better than that, but I can't always turn my brain off to how stupid people are on the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Haha there's another overrated, corny, show, I waste my life watching. Can't believe peopleI'm those shows in the same discussion as breaking bad, the wire, sopranos, ray donovan.
                    I'm done with that horrible show. I know I'm exaggerating to say it's horrible, but I can't stand The Walking Dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I'm done with that horrible show. I know I'm exaggerating to say it's horrible, but I can't stand The Walking Dead.
                      It is horrible, my girl loves it, so I usually sit with her reading something and listening to the stupidity of it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X