No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Jax has to be the dumbest main character ever... After all that shit his psycho whore of a mother has done in the past, he believes in her bullshit story about Tara's murderer, kidnaps a guy, tortures him for hours and then kills him without even ungagging him And it's all because psycho mommy ,who has put his family in danger many times, said so ......

Sutter pulled that shit in the past in "The Shield" with Vic and Lem's "murderer". Almost exact storyline.

There is a reason why his shows don't get nominated for Major TV Awards: his shows just aren't that good. Entartaining and decent? Yes. Emmy Nomination worthy? Definitely no. Then he goes on social media and says that " He doesn't care about awards because people who choose nominees don't understand his show" One could think that according to him SoA is on pair with Mad Men or something..

The only very good and steady thing about SoA is music. It's been on the same, very high level since the very beggining.

Anyone knows who's the author of that "Bohemian Rhapsody" cover they played during the final sequence of the episode?
    Yeah, anyone I liked on the show is dead. I'm only watching because it's a good enough show and I want to see how it ends. I'm not watching it because it's the height of television.

And that Bohemian Rhapsody cover sucked. Ugh.

Comment

• New episode on now

Comment

• nothing really of note has happened. i wonder how this show is going to wrap up

Comment

• Originally posted by r ! zilient View Post
          nothing really of note has happened. i wonder how this show is going to wrap up

nothing...Sutter's got 8 episodes to tie it all up? i hope he doesn't end up building so much that everything falls into the last episode...too much build up right now

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            nothing...Sutter's got 8 episodes to tie it all up? i hope he doesn't end up building so much that everything falls into the last episode...too much build up right now
            Smart would be if **** fell apart a few episodes before the finale and then the rest was fallout.

I'm pissed that Jax actually believes Gemma about the Chinese. How stupid is he, exactly?

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Smart would be if **** fell apart a few episodes before the finale and then the rest was fallout.

I'm pissed that Jax actually believes Gemma about the Chinese. How stupid is he, exactly?

yea...that gets me too...for someone so 'smart', he sure didn't think that one out enough

remember those two 'helping hands' that they killed at the end? not sure if they mentioned it but did they say that was the president's son?

Comment

yea...that gets me too...for someone so 'smart', he sure didn't think that one out enough

remember those two 'helping hands' that they killed at the end? not sure if they mentioned it but did they say that was the president's son?
                I think it was implied. When they were introduced and the guy was asked where he got them from, he said something like, "some whore."

Comment

The way he was holding him & crying, it sure seemed that guy was someone close/special to him, if it is his son or family, Why didn't he mention it Jax ?

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    The way he was holding him & crying, it sure seemed that guy was someone close/special to him, if it is his son or family, Why didn't he mention it Jax ?
                    To be fair, I doubt the guy was thinking, "I better tell Jax this is someone I care about/my son in case Jax is conning the **** out of me here and going to kill them."

I'm more wondering why Bobby and Chibs went along with that so unquestionably. Kind of ****ed.

Comment

6 episodes left.....sounds seriously messy.

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I hope Unser, in his knew role as "Consultant Investigator", turns on Gemma. I HATE THAT CVNT.

btw, the new Sheriff lady that replaced Roosevelt is hot

Comment

Working...
                      X