Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moral question of the day: What would you have done???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    Or I would fu** of to Bosnia for a while..no one would find me over there.
    **** a plane ticket might take a huge bite out of that money anyways. Unless you have a better method of getting back there.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      same, there was a spell when unemployment insurance was sending me cheques and I was no longer unemployed. They are still sitting in one of my dressers from 2008.
      That **** is collecting interest homie ... turn that money back in and don't wait any longer. They won't tell you anything until it gets to the point where they cannot charge any more interest and then they'll come after you. Or, worst case scenario, they will wait until you need UE again and nail you hard.

I had a friend in the same situation but he spent the cash, so the state UE didn't say a word until he became unemployed again and then they dropped the bomb on him, "He had to pay back all the back payments" before he could collect on a new claim.

Major **** up the keister ....

Comment

I remember a similar situation like a year ago were a guy got 2 mil, told the bank they made a mistake and the bank told hin that they didnt.

So he just spent alot of the money until the error was found and he had to pay the money back i think

Anyway you know its not your money so dont touch it

Comment

That's just bull****....it's the bank's mistake. Fak banks.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Ridiculous that he's facing so much jail time. The money was given to him, he didn't actively seek to gain it illegally. In situations like that the bank should take responsibility for their mistake and rely on the good nature of the customers who find themselves in this situation
            Actually he did steal it. He knew he didn't have that much money in the bank and knew it was a mistake from the beginning. Things like this don't go unnoticed. The bank will eventually find out and you will look like an idiot if you spend money that isn't yours.

Comment

not really much to think about as far as morals

like the bank isn't gonna find out...you just tell them about the error and move on

Comment

Working...
              X