Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moral question of the day: What would you have done???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Well now that I know he's facing 14 years, then hell no i wouldn't keep it.

I got hired for a job back in college but never showed up.

A few months later, I got a paycheck for 2 weeks pay.

I never cashed it.
    same, there was a spell when unemployment insurance was sending me cheques and I was no longer unemployed. They are still sitting in one of my dressers from 2008.

Comment

Idont get how that guy who recently got caught is being charged with receiving stolen property?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
        Idont get how that guy who recently got caught is being charged with receiving stolen property?
        it's pretty scary, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          lol walk up to the teller wearing camo ski mask and respirator...........using a voice modulator and ****.
          you: give me 50 grand.

teller: umm who are you?

you: i am your father.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogs! View Post
            you: give me 50 grand.

teller: umm who are you?

you: i am your father.
            LOL like me explaining to my little cousin that you can't pull pantyhose over your face........walk into 7-11 and buy a coke zero then leave.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
              LOL like me explaining to my little cousin that you can't pull pantyhose over your face........walk into 7-11 and buy a coke zero then leave.
              haha

Comment

I am letting it be known and not spending a dime. Yes I am a *****. I am just the type of person that thinks worst case scenario and I have seen this movie enough times to know I would eventually get caught.

Comment

I would go use a random colleges library computers and hit the internet hard for any information I could find regarding any type of similar circumstances. If I could find any wiggle room I would just start spending. I would just act like a complete moron if police got involved, claim a 'monopoly defense' based on the 'bank error in your favor' card. If you started to shell game it or hit your max withdrawl limit, they could prove you knew it was illegal. Be a dumbass, just spent a bit more loosely than normal, totally feign ignorance. At worst they'll hit you with restitution and you'll avoid any criminal charges in all likelihood.

Comment

would wait for weeks or maybe months..wouldn't touch the money..if they notice they can have their money back..if after a period of time no one is looking for the cash I would spend it.

Comment

Or I would fu** of to Bosnia for a while..no one would find me over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X