No announcement yet.

The KKK Sends Open Letter to all Gang Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
    Because they're a bunch of dumb ****ing idiots, that's why .

Spanish comes from Latin, and who spoke Latin? Romans...what are Romans? White .
    Yeah - KKK, La Raza, New Black Panthers (not the original black panthers from the 60's. They actually did a lot of good for their communities, black or white - they helped feed and cloth poor people in their neighborhoods. of course they were pro-black, but they didn't hate whites)...

They are all a bunch of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Are you in the lake Norman area?
      Heheh perhaps! I saw where you are from.

I'm not too far from ya. Well right now I'm not there, but it's where my family lives.

I'll probably be coming back by the end of the year for good, though. Gotta make some decisions first.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        Heheh perhaps! I saw where you are from.

I'm not too far from ya. Well right now I'm not there, but it's where my family lives.

I'll probably be coming back by the end of the year for good, though. Gotta make some decisions first.
        Let me know when or if you come back. I'll meet you in Mooresville for a drink and a meal.

Comment

Let me know when or if you come back. I'll meet you in Mooresville for a drink and a meal.
          Sounds good - would be cool to actually meet a B-scene brah!

You familiar with The Rusty Rudder? I've been there a few times. Usually they got some good live music, nice selection of cold beer on tap, and it was cool I could get there from the lake.... Used to take my shytty little 1980's boat and park it right up on the dock. Hahah

Comment

Man it's CRAZY how fast, and how much the area has developed around Lake Norman in the past two decades.

I remember when we first moved there in the mid-90's, it was a small area... Now it's basically connected to Charlotte with all the new exits.

Mooresville/Huntersville/Cornelius - SO MUCH money has been pumped into that area.

Statesville kind of got left out of the mix - they just don't want to do anything to help develop the area. Except restaurants - they got about every fast food/sit down restaurant you could imagine for a small city - because I40/I77 intersect.

The land on the lake used to be cheap too. Now it's some of the more expensive lake-front property on the east-coast.

And like I said earlier - A LOT of new money came down from the Northeast: old people/rich people retiring here/rich people building second homes.

Comment

Sounds good - would be cool to actually meet a B-scene brah!

You familiar with The Rusty Rudder? I've been there a few times. Usually they got some good live music, nice selection of cold beer on tap, and it was cool I could get there from the lake.... Used to take my shytty little 1980's boat and park it right up on the dock. Hahah
              I been to the rusty rudder a few times. I think it closed though. Was a cool place. Not very familiar with any other places in Cornelius or Huntersville. I hit up Charlotte occasionally, usually to catch a show at Amos', but they closed to. Hit the epicenter a couple times. Overall I usually stay in town but I'm willing to travel for great food.

Comment

Man it's CRAZY how fast, and how much the area has developed around Lake Norman in the past two decades.

I remember when we first moved there in the mid-90's, it was a small area... Now it's basically connected to Charlotte with all the new exits.

Mooresville/Huntersville/Cornelius - SO MUCH money has been pumped into that area.

Statesville kind of got left out of the mix - they just don't want to do anything to help develop the area. Except restaurants - they got about every fast food/sit down restaurant you could imagine for a small city - because I40/I77 intersect.

The land on the lake used to be cheap too. Now it's some of the more expensive lake-front property on the east-coast.

And like I said earlier - A LOT of new money came down from the Northeast: old people/rich people retiring here/rich people building second homes.
                Yeah, that old money in Statesville just doesn't want to let go. Town is pretty ****ty. When I moved here there was more but the town won't invest in itself and develop. Damn shame given its location. This town could be hopping.

Comment

This is about a year old but it caught my eye.
                  The KU KLUX KLAN would like to take this time to salute and congratulate all gang bangers for the slaughter of over 4,000 Black people since 1975. You are doing a marvelous job. Keep killing each other for nothing. The streets are still not yours ******…it is ours. You are killing each other for our property. You are killing what could be future black doctors, lawyers, and businessmen that we wont have to compete with. And the good thing about it is that you are killing the youth. So we won’t have to worry about ******s in generations to come. We would further like to thank all the judges who have over sentenced those ******s to prison. We are winning. Pretty soon, we will be able to go back to raping your women because all the men will be gone. So you gang bangers…Keep up the good work. We love to read about drive-by shootings.We love to hear how many ******s get killed over the weekends. We can tolerate the ******’s jungle fever (for now)… because that further breaks down the race. To all gang bangers across the world: we don’t love you ******s, but we can appreciate you gang bangers. You are doing a wonderful job in eliminating the black race. Without the men…your women cannot reproduce…unless of course, we do it for them. Then we will have successfully eliminated a race thanks to your help and commitment to killing each other. If most of you ****** gang bangers cannot read this letter, it is ok. Go pull a trigger and kill a ******.
                  Why would the KKK want to rape black woman. I know a KKK member. he told me he finds black woman ugly, that monkeys are more attractive than black women
                  Last edited by 2Fast; 03-17-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Yeah, that old money in Statesville just doesn't want to let go. Town is pretty ****ty. When I moved here there was more but the town won't invest in itself and develop. Damn shame given its location. This town could be hopping.
                    Hahah that's EXACTLY what my dad said the reason was!!

He said it's because all the old money in Statesville owns all the prime real estate, and they refuse to develop it.

Comment

The KKK has like 7 members and never did much to begin with even at their peak but remains the most feared group in AmeriKKKa!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X