Collapse
No announcement yet.

The KKK Sends Open Letter to all Gang Members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to accuse any organization of being a bigoted but I couldn't help but notice that the KKK didn't thank any other group for killing said group other than the blacks. Groups like the KKK is why affirmative action is needed. They probably aren't meeting the quota for interviewing and hiring minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
      I don't want to accuse any organization of being a bigoted but I couldn't help but notice that the KKK didn't thank any other group for killing said group other than the blacks. Groups like the KKK is why affirmative action is needed. They probably aren't meeting the quota for interviewing and hiring minorities.
      The KKK is an antiquated bunch of rednecks still preying on weak minded​ and poor white trailer trash. They're holding a rally about a hour away from me in a few weeks. Did it last year, got some press, but the turnout was a joke. There are still racists and racism in NC but more people would rather work on solidifying and intergrating equally than hold on to the idea some are lesser than others because of the color of their skin. There is still white trash and there are still black thugs.......But the decent people from either side stride for something better. Being from up North it's taken awhile to see how this works...But it is working. The KKK...... They're a joke now.

Comment

Don't know who is dumber - those who believe this is a letter actually written by the KKK, or the KKK.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          The KKK is an antiquated bunch of rednecks still preying on weak minded​ and poor white trailer trash. They're holding a rally about a hour away from me in a few weeks. Did it last year, got some press, but the turnout was a joke. There are still racists and racism in NC but more people would rather work on solidifying and intergrating equally than hold on to the idea some are lesser than others because of the color of their skin. There is still white trash and there are still black thugs.......But the decent people from either side stride for something better. Being from up North it's taken awhile to see how this works...But it is working. The KKK...... They're a joke now.

I've lived in the south, Midwest, West coast, and North-east.

BY FAR, the south has the most racial mixing. It's not even close. Bigger southern cities like Charlotte, Atlanta, Memphis, and Nashville you see blacks and whites from all social groups mingling together.

The KKK is such a joke now - they are so little in numbers, and the effect they have. While it still exists in the south, there is not widespread racism.

It was weird for me when I lived in NY for a year, to see how different it was regarding blacks, and whites, and hispanics hanging out - it was rare. The culture was so strongly divided between each group.

The west coast was even worse...

The Midwest there is a lot of white Eminem type dudes, so you see some intermingling, but only within the hip=hop culture.

In the south it's just so different - everybody is so welcoming and a lot of the blacks are country boys themselves! It's just so much more laid back, and open to everyone of all races.

BY FAR, the most openly racist, obnoxious people I've ever seen are White people from NY, and North-East. Blotchy-faced, loud, pot-bellied dudes wearing Tom Brady jerseys... Unfortunately, there's more and more of this type moving to the Lake Norman area... Crazy how fast the NY rats are coming!
          Last edited by Cheek busting; 03-17-2017, 09:26 AM.

Comment

hahaha white peopel are so *******, so they want to rape white women but are scared of the black men rage lmfao. Idiots.

but to be honest this letter sounds like a pro black person wrote it lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
              hahaha white peopel are so *******, so they want to rape white women but are scared of the black men rage lmfao. Idiots.

but to be honest this letter sounds like a pro black person wrote it lmfao.

White people, or KKK, which only comprises about 35 White people?

Lol I like making fun of the La Raza. They actually have tens of thousands of members. They think that by speaking Spanish they are "sticking it to the White man," when in reality, Spanish is a White language, and it was FORCED on the Natives by their White conquerors. LOL it's LITERALLY the language of their conquerer!

I LOVE trolling their pages.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                White people, or KKK, which only comprises about 35 White people?

Lol I like making fun of the La Raza. They actually have tens of thousands of members. They think that by speaking Spanish they are "sticking it to the White man," when in reality, Spanish is a White language, and it was FORCED on the Natives by their White conquerors. LOL it's LITERALLY the language of their conquerer!

I LOVE trolling their pages.
                good for you man, never let anything kill that fire in you. GET EM!

Comment

Originally posted by !war mikey! View Post
                  good for you man, never let anything kill that fire in you. Get em!
                  viva la raazzaaa holmes!

LOL srsly, doe - why do they think speaking Spanish is "sticking it to the White man," when Spanish is a White language?

Comment

viva la raazzaaa holmes!

LOL srsly, doe - why do they think speaking Spanish is "sticking it to the White man," when Spanish is a White language?
                    Because they're a bunch of dumb ****ing idiots, that's why .

Spanish comes from Latin, and who spoke Latin? Romans...what are Romans? White .

Comment

I've lived in the south, Midwest, West coast, and North-east.

BY FAR, the south has the most racial mixing. It's not even close. Bigger southern cities like Charlotte, Atlanta, Memphis, and Nashville you see blacks and whites from all social groups mingling together.

The KKK is such a joke now - they are so little in numbers, and the effect they have. While it still exists in the south, there is not widespread racism.

It was weird for me when I lived in NY for a year, to see how different it was regarding blacks, and whites, and hispanics hanging out - it was rare. The culture was so strongly divided between each group.

The west coast was even worse...

The Midwest there is a lot of white Eminem type dudes, so you see some intermingling, but only within the hip=hop culture.

In the south it's just so different - everybody is so welcoming and a lot of the blacks are country boys themselves! It's just so much more laid back, and open to everyone of all races.

BY FAR, the most openly racist, obnoxious people I've ever seen are White people from NY, and North-East. Blotchy-faced, loud, pot-bellied dudes wearing Tom Brady jerseys... Unfortunately, there's more and more of this type moving to the Lake Norman area... Crazy how fast the NY rats are coming!
                      Are you in the lake Norman area?

Comment

Working...
                      X