Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Until Versy Gets Brutally KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Until Versy Gets Brutally KO'd?

We know he's on his way out and overcome by hubris related to join dates/post counts lately. All the signs are there, and I fear it won't be long until a haymaker slips through the guard and forces retirement, unlike the voluntary, scrappy withdrawal he imagines. Post your predictions!

He seems pretty insecure. He should work on it because it isn't healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      He seems pretty insecure. He should work on it because it isn't healthy.
      It's clearly time for an intervention.

Comment

I'm legend. I came back after spotty posts from 2 years back. And still get threads with 100 posts and 1,000 plus views. Bow....

Comment

I dunno Verse. You haven't moved up in weight yet. Quit being Nonito Donaire and face people your own size.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
            I dunno Verse. You haven't moved up in weight yet. Quit being Nonito Donaire and face people your own size.
            :mistake: I hate you , Flicker. Haha. Shyt, you know me. I dooos my shyt. I make threads to get rises from people. Haha. I've been red k'd 7 times in about 3 years. Only because I did it first.

Comment

I admit I did loosen chin his up.
              He didn't talk about retirement before our beef.

Verse, don't use the "I only want to get a rise out of people" excuse....
              It's pretty clear that the criticism is getting to you without a doubt.

You can regain old form champ.

Comment

Vers is the Chris John of the scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  I'm legend. I came back after spotty posts from 2 years back. And still get threads with 100 posts and 1,000 plus views. Bow....
                  Exactly the hubris I'm talking about. You seem to be taking a lot onto your shoulders based on some imagined authority. You need to step down from that e-pedestal before the lounge gods smite you.

Comment

I'm legend. And I don't even brag about it. Y'all step to ya boy! You'll get stomped. Who's stepping? I'll ride you for a week like a manikan on a mechanical bull with handcuffs.

Step up on step down and bow...:clap:

Comment

Working...
                    X