Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Until Versy Gets Brutally KO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    I'm legend. I came back after spotty posts from 2 years back. And still get threads with 100 posts and 1,000 plus views. Bow....
    Hits mean nothing g dogs out numbers you there.

Comment

I'm legend. And I don't even brag about it. Y'all step to ya boy! You'll get stomped. Who's stepping? I'll ride you for a week like a manikan on a mechanical bull with handcuffs.

Step up on step down and bow...:clap:
      Go ahead you cant do anything new believe me troll **** islamists tried that so there is not a turn where you can go with me.and since were cool the whole thing would be pointless true humor on forums comes through hate unless your annie one funny sick fck.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Go ahead you cant do anything new believe me troll **** islamists tried that so there is not a turn where you can go with me.and since were cool the whole thing would be pointless true humor on forums comes through hate unless your annie one funny sick fck.
        No clue what you meant. But I'm smiling for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Vers is the Chris John of the scene.
          I was about to turn you green. Shame. :ANYWORD:

Comment

Me thinks Mark be drink agin.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
              Me thinks Mark be drink agin.
              Nah just playing with the homie Versy,i dont get real drunk anymore im a single dad.

Comment

No clue what you meant. But I'm smiling for some reason.
                Month long spree by a few posters made videos the whole lot,but they werent funny just the same repetitive shiet.

Comment

Month long spree by a few posters made videos the whole lot,but they werent funny just the same repetitive shiet.
                  The new people don't wanna fu(k with me in The Thunderdome. I get people saying things on threads to get a rise. These new people are wet behind the ears. Agree?

Comment

Nah just playing with the homie Versy,i dont get real drunk anymore im a single dad.
                    You have to be drunk to play along with a self-proclaimed legendary poster of the Scene.

Double burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      You have to be drunk to play along with a self-proclaimed legendary poster of the Scene.

Double burn.
                      :mistake::bigwink::waving:

Comment

Working...
                      X