No announcement yet.

(Photos) Look At The Wheels: Kim Kardashian Pushes A Chrome Audi R8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    Isnt that some sort of road hazard. Couldn't the suns reflection off of it blind drivers in opposite lanes?
    In the UK it is illegal to drive a car in chrome. I read in an article a couple won a Mini in chrome but were told that it was illegal to drive LOL.

Painting it is an option, cost like 1 or 2 K.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
      In the UK it is illegal to drive a car in chrome. I read in an article a couple won a Mini in chrome but were told that it was illegal to drive LOL.

Painting it is an option, cost like 1 or 2 K.
      1 or 2k really? For a paint job like that your looking a ton more cash then that bruh at least here in the U.S thats for dam sure

Comment

1. An all chrome car is ugly as ****.

2. She don't know anything about it. Dealer just said "It's new, It's our most expensive car". She heard, "It will make me look special." and bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
          1 or 2k really? For a paint job like that your looking a ton more cash then that bruh at least here in the U.S thats for dam sure
          There are many cheap places in London that do painting. Not the best quality I guess but yeah if you do a door it's like 200 quid alone.

1k here is 1.6 k dollars. Our money is strong.

Comment

I hope everyone uses their High Beams when they see that destruction of a great sports car driving in the opposite direction

Comment

Oh but if you do the whole thing it becomes cheaper hence a door being 200.

You can get places that charge 500 for a door but I live in Hackney where there's probably 6 garages a square mile, and Hackney Wick has like 20 per square mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                There are many cheap places in London that do painting. Not the best quality I guess but yeah if you do a door it's like 200 quid alone.

1k here is 1.6 k dollars. Our money is strong.
                Oh I know I happen to be in the car business myself in the states with a big company also with a body shop included so my opinion with that standing. I would say this is close 15k our money also on a brand new R8 witch is already over 100k cant give that no cheap ass paint my man LMAO just imo

Comment

Originally posted by dough401 View Post
                  Oh I know I happen to be in the car business myself in the states with a big company also with a body shop included so my opinion with that standing. I would say this is close 15k our money also on a brand new R8 witch is already over 100k cant give that no cheap ass paint my man LMAO just imo
                  Oh on the R8 you would definitely take it to some pro place lol.

I was talking about the mini that this couple won in a competition. Chromed out but illegal to drive lol.

15k dollars must be half the price of the car or more lol.

For the R8 I would guess a top place would charge something crazy. Cars here are expensive, like we pay the same figure but with the exchange rate it would be more in dollars.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X