• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god damn armenians

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED View Post
      What ya think of this?

Im always black and chrome, but I may be going the full murdered look this time.
      I like it. Some people don't like the murdered out look, but it never goes out of style in my book.

I'm cammed, slammed, screwed, and slow. The black Saleen's are on there way. Already seen someone with them on their DSG.

My car is gonna look pretty tough. And that's all I got to say about that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I like it. Some people don't like the murdered out look, but it never goes out of style in my book.

I'm cammed, slammed, screwed, and slow. The black Saleen's are on there way. Already seen someone with them on their DSG.

My car is gonna look pretty tough. And that's all I got to say about that one.

Comment

Nice! Cant go wrong with black on black

This what I wish my car looked like.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            that aint the only thing that whore is pulling. And the customization is ugly!
            Correction...that car is ****ing beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
              Chrome is illegal in the UK o drive on the road. The reflections I think are dangerous because in certain periods of the day, the glare blinds people.
              Honestly i cant imagine this car being street legal in the US either, especially sunny as LA where they live

Comment

Why did they covered it in Reynold's wrap?

Comment

This is similar to the Audi R8 Tron car that West Coast Customs did but without the neon lights and acrylic see through rims.

I went to Consumer Electronic Show in Vegas last January and they had the Tron car on display at the Monster Cable booth. Here are couple pics I took.

Comment

Wouldn't it reflect light all over? If so, I hope they are prevented from using it.

Comment

Bad news and great news for me...

Bad news is the driver was supposed to be here Friday with my truck... he wont be here til Sunday or Monday now.

Good news is, hes in Cleveland right now.. 90 mins from me... leaving here at 5 to go get it.

Comment

Working...
                      X