Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you guys going to watching the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Got one of them chocolate fondu fountains as a wedding gift.

i'm bust that out...

Nacho fountain, SON!!!!

(never tried it with cheese. Hope it works.)
    Now You Thinking Like a Man...!!!

Can you take a picture of it in full Action
    and posted it...

I would like to see the work of art...

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      I honestly believe Cotto can win, Bozz

I'll be a rich girl on May 6th if I am right. If I am wrong; meh they're pretend points anyway, I like everyone I have bets on with so I don't mind paying up
      yea no sh** the points mean nothing..well IF he does then you gonna have a lotta points then u can wire me some over lol

how u been ?? i havent spoken to u in like 2 days haha

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        yea no sh** the points mean nothing..well IF he does then you gonna have a lotta points then u can wire me some over lol

how u been ?? i havent spoken to u in like 2 days haha

If I win, I will share

I know! I haven't really been around, work and shopping and all that fun stuff How are you doing darling?

Comment

I usually have everything planned when a big fight is happening, not sure why I don't have a single clue as to what I shall be doing that night. Probably watch it alone at home, my finances are not in order at the moment and might have to go the streaming route. Not very gentleman-like but a man's got to do what a man's got to do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gentleman View Post
            I usually have everything planned when a big fight is happening, not sure why I don't have a single clue as to what I shall be doing that night. Probably watch it alone at home, my finances are not in order at the moment and might have to go the streaming route. Not very gentleman-like but a man's got to do what a man's got to do.
            Hey, things happen. As long as you get to watch and enjoy it, who cares.

Comment

If I win, I will share

I know! I haven't really been around, work and shopping and all that fun stuff How are you doing darling?
              na I'm just kiddin those are ur points I dont bet anywayz..if u need points i got a few billion on my other account haha

yea i been good..i will drop u a PM quickly with the updates

Comment

Hey, things happen. As long as you get to watch and enjoy it, who cares.
                You speak the truth sweetheart, as long as this man is watching his boxing it's all that matters. Might still make it a little bit classy and have a few Martini's and a nice meal to go along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  na I'm just kiddin those are ur points I dont bet anywayz..if u need points i got a few billion on my other account haha

yea i been good..i will drop u a PM quickly with the updates
                  I really do love that you keep me updated, You are the bestest

Comment

You speak the truth sweetheart, as long this man is watching his boxing it's all that matters.
                    Judging by your avi, I am hoping you will end up disappointed

No offence.

WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR COTTO!

Comment

You speak the truth sweetheart, as long as this man is watching his boxing it's all that matters. Might still make it a little bit classy and have a few Martini's and a nice meal to go along with it.
                      A true Gentleman drinks Scotch ... not martini's

Comment

Working...
                      X