Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are you guys going to watching the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    oooooohhh...carne and oysters sounds like a winner...you have a designated griller or you doin the duties?

i have a buddy who's not really a fight fan so he does the dirty work while we watch the undercards
    I gotta a buddy who's a chef so i usually have him do the grilling.

Bro, you ever heard of this store called 99 Ranch? We get boxes of oysters and mussells from there. We get enough to feed my whole building sometimes. Haha!

Should be fun, hope it dont rain.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
      ... Yeah ... I'm terrible at planning on MY END ... I was telling everyone that called, "OF Course we doing it Big" ... so I gotta go out and buy a bunch of Tequila and Beer ... it'll turn into the usual mass drunkenness ... I think I'm gonna have a bartender this time ... people are such idiots when it comes to making their own drinks
      I look forward to hearing your stories.

I am being a solo alcoholic, my girls wanted to come over and watch with me, but honestly, if they talk I might slap the **** out of them. I wouldn't want to risk my nail polish.
      Last edited by Bossy; 05-02-2012, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Why a whole week? The fight will be posted in full HD in the Video Trading Block just mins after the end.

I do that all the time myself, i download the fight thru the night and watch it sunday morning
        I was not aware of that. In that case I will wait and watch the fight. Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          I gotta a buddy who's a chef so i usually have him do the grilling.

Bro, you ever heard of this store called 99 Ranch? We get boxes of oysters and mussells from there. We get enough to feed my whole building sometimes. Haha!

Should be fun, hope it dont rain.

99 Ranch? dawg, that's homebase

and agreed on the rain, i'd like to get a couple of runs on the court in the afternoon before the fight

Comment

Got my boy this weekend so fight party at my condo. So rooftop pool party during the day then...

Grill up some Carne asada and oysters
            Beers
            Nachos

For the fight!
            Goddam it Dubbzz

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
              I was not aware of that. In that case I will wait and watch the fight. Thanks for the heads up
              No problem

There are also several torrent sites that have the fight lightning quick too

Comment

Got one of them chocolate fondu fountains as a wedding gift.

i'm bust that out...

Nacho fountain, SON!!!!

(never tried it with cheese. Hope it works.)

Comment

Got one of them chocolate fondu fountains as a wedding gift.

i'm bust that out...

Nacho fountain, SON!!!!

(never tried it with cheese. Hope it works.)
                  Men are so funny

Comment

most probably at the sports bar..its free and they got a few big ass plasmas on the wall..but its gonna be an easy fight for floyd..so I'm not really looking forward to it..cotto is tailor made for floyd..his speed is not even close to floyds speed and he moves like a robot..he thinks floyd is gonna wait on the ropes for him to throw them body punches

so yea by saying that I dont know why you giving all your points away bossy..its a sure victory for money may :/

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      most probably at the sports bar..its free and they got a few big ass plasmas on the wall..but its gonna be an easy fight for floyd..so I'm not really looking forward to it..cotto is tailor made for floyd..his speed is not even close to floyds speed and he moves like a robot..he thinks floyd is gonna wait on the ropes for him to throw them body punches

so yea by saying that I dont know why you giving all your points away bossy..its a sure victory for money may :/
                      I honestly believe Cotto can win, Bozz

I'll be a rich girl on May 6th if I am right. If I am wrong; meh they're pretend points anyway, I like everyone I have bets on with so I don't mind paying up

Comment

Working...
                      X