Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Thug Gets At Teen at BBQ In Projects.The Next Day His Brother gets revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    Puro westside homeboy
    Northeast. I was going to say earlier that it's more of a thing to say it on the west and south side SA.

Comment

The first fight that happened both guys were the same size. Not the case with the second one.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
        That's cause the whiteboy didn't do **** either.

It was all tough guy mode until the dudes brother got involved.

Then whiteboy wasn't havin none of it!
        Typical hood sht,the kid who was the same age got his ass whooped,the older brother had to defend that would shame me if i was the first kid whooped.

Comment

It reminds me of a video game. The kid almost got a flawless victory on the under boss. Then he had to face the boss and got a brutality put on him. He had no more credits so he walks away.

Comment

First time ive seen a white boy get away with using the N bomb

Comment

He just lost the right to say kniguh around them because he didn't fight back at ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                So the little black boy with the girls voice get beat up and starts crying after trying to hit the wig.ger with a stick.

Then the little black boy with the girls voice gets his big brother to beat the wig.ger.

The bigger bro should have beat his little brother for being such a pus.sy.

damn classless kids.
                why is the big brother beating up the white kid when it seems like the white kid and his little brother are the same age?

Comment

Working...
                X