Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Thug Gets At Teen at BBQ In Projects.The Next Day His Brother gets revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    haha...Here in san antonio theres a several mexicans that i know who say that word in front of blacks.They never say nothing at all.
    Maybe cause we outnumber them or where just as crazy as them
    we will fight
    I'm black and live in San Antonio.:waving:

Comment

Originally posted by BLATANT View Post
      This guy knows what he's talking about.He's always on point with this sort of thing.
      I grew up in the South Bronx

Almost all of my white friends were and still are from the projects and say that word all the time

Some people need to get out of their white neighborhoods and see how that word is actually used and not just on WSHH

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I grew up in the South Bronx

Almost all of my white friends were and still are from the projects and say that word all the time

Some people need to get out of their white neighborhoods and see how that word is actually used and not just on WSHH
        HAHAHA! Agree 100%! Not that its a bad thing at all, but its obvious most people on the scene are from the suburbs. (Wish I was too but oh well lol)

Comment

Yeah. I need to get out of my suburban white existence. Too bad I grew up in "the hood" over 20 years ago.

I got car's older then some of you youngin's, lol.

If you and your group of friends throw it around, and are good with it, hey more power to you.

It wasn't where I grew up. All I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
            I'm black and live in San Antonio.:waving:
            Puro westside homeboy

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Is this seriously like the first time this forum has ever heard white guys say that word?
              I dont know why everyone is so shocked by that. You grow up in the hood and hear people say it all the time you are going to say it also. Its not a white/black thing as much as it is a hood thing.

Comment

Walked it off like nothing, big bro is feather fisted

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                  Walked it off like nothing, big bro is feather fisted
                  I think Big bro showed a little mercy he could have easily went a lot harder stomping him out. I'm glad he showed a little restraint and didn't put that little kid in the hospital. No need for things to go that far just to show that you're tough.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    I think Big bro showed a little mercy he could have easily went a lot harder stomping him out. I'm glad he showed a little restraint and didn't put that little kid in the hospital. No need for things to go that far just to show that you're tough.
                    I would put you in the hospital you coward trick

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                      I would put you in the hospital you coward trick
                      lol..........

Comment

Working...
                      X