Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Thug Gets At Teen at BBQ In Projects.The Next Day His Brother gets revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I learned in elementary school not to say it. I remember it pretty clearly, too.

Was playing football, and our team had scored. In my excitement, a robust "Hell yeah, *****!" was uttered by my ass.

After some laughter, I was told by three darkies that I'm still friends with to this day...

"Hey. That word isn't for you. Understand?"

So even though I grew up around black folks, and listened to rap, I never got too casual with the word.

Not a fear thing. Just a respect thing. It was a word that could get you seriously smashed out where I grew up, and the time I grew up.

I hear younger white dudes saying it, and almost cringe.
    All depends on how cool you are and location from my experience.

Comment

lol at the first black kid.Using a weapon and still get his azz beat,Then
      cries lmao...Gotta give the white dude props,Took his azz beating like
      a man and walked away like a boss lol

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        Yep. I've seen it happen without anyone making a sound about it. I've seen some parts where you'd get your azz chewed out.
        I learned in elementary school not to say it. I remember it pretty clearly, too.

Was playing football, and our team had scored. In my excitement, a robust "Hell yeah, *****!" was uttered by my ass.

After some laughter, I was told by three darkies that I'm still friends with to this day...

So even though I grew up around black folks, and listened to rap, I never got too casual with the word.

Not a fear thing. Just a respect thing. It was a word that could get you seriously smashed out where I grew up, and the time I grew up.

If you're a white kid who grew up in the projects, you are perfectly accepted in saying it. Thats why all the black kids in the video didnt kick his ass, its because he is exactly like them except he's white.

People have to realize that its not a black person's word at all. Hispanics say it just as much and and if you're a white kid with who hangs with black friends, you will usually say it too. Thats just how it works. It was never solely "their word"

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          All depends on how cool you are and location from my experience.
          Guess I was never cool enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            If you're a white kid who grew up in the projects, you are perfectly accepted in saying it. Thats why all the black kids in the video didnt kick his ass, its because he is exactly like them except he's white.

People have to realize that its not a black person's word at all. Hispanics say it just as much and and if you're a white kid with who hangs with black friends, you will usually say it too. Thats just how it works. It was never solely "their word"
            Someone in the video asked him why he keeps saying it.

Comment

lmao at that kid crying and using a stick

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                Nobody pulled a knife or gun so that's good right there.
                Secondly if you live in the neighborhood and grew up with the brothers then you get considered as one. Same thing with Eminem. So that's why nobody got on him for saying the N word. I don't know why people get so emotional over a word anyway. People say it to get that response, so you're letting them win when you fly off the handle. It's much smarter to keep your composure then they don't know how you're going to react. Personally if that was my little brother I would have sent him back out there to fight that kid again. He's got to learn to fight his own battles, the white kid was the same size. But then again the white kid was wrong for picking a fight in the first place.
                Agreed, but still

Comment

haha...Here in san antonio theres a several mexicans that i know who say that word in front of blacks.They never say nothing at all.
                  Maybe cause we outnumber them or where just as crazy as them
                  we will fight

Comment

LMAO! You guys are the whitest people on the planet! lol The lil bro was b1tch made honestly. They were the same size why did he have to get his brother?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

This guy knows what he's talking about.He's always on point with this sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X