Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Young Thug Gets At Teen at BBQ In Projects.The Next Day His Brother gets revenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fight was stupid as fuk, for real. For all we know that little black boy was talking major **** so the white boy whipped up on him. Notice how when the white boy beats the black kid, his boys are quick to throw the white kid off but when the big black kid fights the white boy and starts kicking him, no one does anything. Kind of bull **** if you ask me.

White boy is stupid as hell though getting involved with that stuff. Also talks like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
      So the little black boy with the girls voice get beat up and starts crying after trying to hit the wig.ger with a stick.

Then the little black boy with the girls voice gets his big brother to beat the wig.ger.

The bigger bro should have beat his little brother for being such a pus.sy.

damn classless kids.
      I pretty much agree with this. If you go out like the little black boy you should get your ass beat. Most of our fathers would beat our ass if we went out like a b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        He lives in the projects .....

it would be different if some suburban middle aged white guy called the young black kid the "N word"
        Listening to him say "ni66a" was making my ears hurt.

I honest would've preferred a supremacist KKK type throwing around the "ni66er" word.... then this.

Pitful.

Comment

Is this seriously like the first time this forum has ever heard white guys say that word?

Comment

Guess I just don't understand kids these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              He was saying it like he was a brotha. Haha. In some parts if you're a cool white guy then you get the acceptance of using it without anyone taking it as an insult.
              do you mean to say the white kid in this vid was a cool white guy? lol

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                well im glad these young cats didnt pull out a knife or a gun on each other. did things the honorable way like we did back in the day.
                What's honourable about kicking a guy in the head when he's down?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                  in that neighbourhood apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ill View Post
                    Yep. I've seen it happen without anyone making a sound about it. I've seen some parts where you'd get your azz chewed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                      Yep. I've seen it happen without anyone making a sound about it. I've seen some parts where you'd get your azz chewed out.
                      I learned in elementary school not to say it. I remember it pretty clearly, too.

Was playing football, and our team had scored. In my excitement, a robust "Hell yeah, *****!" was uttered by my ass.

After some laughter, I was told by three darkies that I'm still friends with to this day...

"Hey. That word isn't for you. Understand?"

So even though I grew up around black folks, and listened to rap, I never got too casual with the word.

Not a fear thing. Just a respect thing. It was a word that could get you seriously smashed out where I grew up, and the time I grew up.

I hear younger white dudes saying it, and almost cringe.

Comment

Working...
                      X